When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Only REALLY hot place to have are the four houses in front od the lighthouse. Am standing there now - still unreleased.

I guess my chance to get one of them is 1/1000

I also assume there hasen't been a realease yet - no region is FULL of green dots.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Only REALLY hot place to have are the four houses in front od the lighthouse. Am standing there now - still unreleased.

Your maths is off, more like 1:1,000,000,000

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I also assume there hasen't been a realease yet - no region is FULL of green dots.

You trying to take my homes how dare you :D.

• Haha 4

There are big red frames around 4 regions:

Light of Aurelia, Everett. Jefferson Park and SSPE234

The name of the frame is "LH REGION status marker"

I guess that means they are NEAR to being released but won't be in the next hours or so image.png.fd9d411b554c5ae639cc6e95424ca1d6.png

image.thumb.jpeg.dd2d5df7de771629e54af29bc68ce201.jpeg

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Why that? are you assuming that a billion of people is refreshing all the release times long?

That is mor than the total number of premium members.

You do know a joke when you see, yes?

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Want a fight? pistols? swords? fists? ... they are MINE!! ;)

I rest my case. LOL

• Haha 2

Ok I will share we can take the two in the middle over on the beach unless you are looking for one of those houseboats on the otherside  :).

Hmm there is a canal over there also that looks like a cabana on the beach.to the right.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Been a lurker here for a bit, waiting for a houseboat and anticipating releases along with you guys.

Just wanted to say I was taking a peek around Everett and spotted Squeaky Mole walking around the neighbourhood a few minutes ago...perhaps double-checking everything before releasing the region (tomorrow maybe)? 🤔

squeakymole.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, xMatcha said:

Been a lurker here for a bit, waiting for a houseboat and anticipating releases along with you guys.

Just wanted to say I was taking a peek around Everett and spotted Squeaky Mole walking around the neighbourhood a few minutes ago...perhaps double-checking everything before releasing the region (tomorrow maybe)? 🤔

squeakymole.jpg

Hi! welcome to the madness most of us here already have had a home or houseboat and have just released it for something better we just like keeping people up to date on releases and maybe a abandon house or houseboat.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Hi! welcome to the madness most of us here already have had a home or houseboat and have just released it for something better we just like keeping people up to date on releases and maybe a abandon house or houseboat.

Thanks! And ahhh I see. I'm really grateful for all of you and your constant updates on releases and abandons (even though I miss more than half of them lol). I'm sure I'm not the only lurker here appreciative of all of your hard work, so on behalf of the other lurkers like me (who I'm sure agree), thank you! 😄

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Just got a house in Kirbee.

House in Kirbee also has dull landscaping - boulders to the left and at the back, some yellow flowers on a bush at the front. Straightforward suburban street. Obviously another abandoned house looking at signs of more established habitation in the neighborhood. I will abandon it at 14:25 SL time (five minutes from now) for anyone interested in trying for it. 

Kirbee2_001.png

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, summernightsdream said:

i hope the next release tomorrow is pearlcoast! The houseboats there are nice .... my alt is looking lol

I'm thinking the two abandons I had (briefly) today were from people thinking the same thing ;) A houseboat is definitely my first preference.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1157 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.