Can you please give us an estimated time frame of releasing the new Linden Homes?

Diane Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm sitting in my office at the vet clinic. Reorganizing all pharmaceuticals in the system. Praying back orders come in because of DEA regulation changes and back orders from pharmaceutical companies. going (click correct)  click (refresh sl) rinse repeat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fox Wijaya said:

just keep grip on yourself and be patient, in a few weeks there are enough for all and you can pick the one you like without any waiting .. you'll also have a lot calmer area because the *****s will be weeded out by that time.

There will definitely not be enough for all that want one and there will not be another batch of anything coming until late June / early July, at the absolute earliest.

The only thing folks will be able to get one after this batch is gone is the random abandoned place.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

Just now, AlyceAdrift said:

You only say this because you must already have yours....  😡where as I'm still trying to get mine.... 

I know it's hard ♥ but try not to worry or get upset.  You are part of a very exciting time in SL!  I got mine because I open my Dashboard and read the news the homes had been released.  I had an older Linden Home to Abandon before I could claim a new Linden Home, but I did lots of research ahead of time and went to the Preview and looked at all the models of Traditional Homes and Houseboats.  You are much further ahead in the process of getting one than I was when I found out... so just hang in there and keep refreshing and keep trying!

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The only thing folks will be able to get one after this batch is gone is the random abandoned place.

yes true, but i think the rate of abandoning will get higher soon, when the "new" gets "normal" people will change a lot easier.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fox Wijaya said:

yes true, but i think the rate of abandoning will get higher soon, when the "new" gets "normal" people will change a lot easier.

Yeah, could be.  The new and shiny is always popular and then some lose interest.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Yeah, could be.  The new and shiny is always popular and then some lose interest.

Definitely. The moment for ppl to abandon their traditional homes, in order to get a houseboat this time, is NOW. Else they are cutting it very close. :)

3 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

So... a guesstimation of such a small window of opporunity when half the world will be at work and unable to even try... wow. 😂

That boat area is not the only area coming soon. there are more roll outs coming. 1. release, check its stable, another. check that its stable. 

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

So... a guesstimation of such a small window of opporunity when half the world will be at work and unable to even try... wow. 😂

Yep.  I'm working and hoping that I don't have to deal with any work issues until the release happens and is pretty much over.  There has been so much hype and anticipation, I just can't imagine that they won't go super quick.  And I'm not sure how LL could do it differently unless they somehow broke that entire batch of 700 into smaller batches and had multiple release times throughout the day.  Not sure what coding might be involved to set that up - at least if they wanted each batch to randomly spread across the entire 40 new regions.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1757 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.