Can you please give us an estimated time frame of releasing the new Linden Homes?

Diane Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

12 minutes ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

As I sit here with my fingers supported by tape from all the clicking I did.  Congrats to everyone that got a new home!   I'm no quitter though, I'm going to rest my fingers up until the round.  I refuse to give up!   LOL    

That's the spirit!

It can be exhausting, but persistence can certainly pay off. 😃

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Daniel Voyager said:

The main focus now would be on the SLB regions and preparations for that.

Can you please source your info on that or is it just your opinion. Kind of important for folks to know that. Thanks. 

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm pretty sure there hasn't been anything actually said - not sure anyone official has even hinted at it.  Some of us guessed that the birthday bash would be the next preview because we know they are working on other themes and the timing seemed logical - well, until they did that month of unplanned new houseboat activity.  Now, who knows what kind of wrench that threw into the schedule.

I'm still betting that they are going to push to try and have "something" for the bash, but I'm no longer very confident that there will be a huge new release right afterwards.

Agreed. I am just hoping that folks will stop writing as if things were FACTS and OFFICIAL when there is no evidence to what they believe :D. 

I think they made the correct choices, but each choice changes things.  

• Like 1

i would like to see LL figure out what is the least number of regions that could be built out and released at one time. When it takes 4 weeks to make 40 regions then 10 a week ?  5 regions twice weekly ? 2 regions a day Monday to Friday ?

fewer regions dropped at once at shorter time intervals is better than more regions dropped at once at longer intervals. Feed them into the system on a faster cycle. As all many more people wanting a home will get one sooner

Edited by Mollymews
not all. Many more as the last person will get theirs at the same time under either method
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Roseumie said:

Não aparecendo para mim ..

I was also in the same situation, I stayed there during the 24 hours updating the page "F5", until finally it opened! and nothing appeared for me, I saw an empty house with no owner, yet nothing opened the window of the villages more unfortunately "Bellisseria" was only for the beautiful not for the ugly (Lmao) ... then in the Bellisseria group, I ' 50 houses available runs'! I restarted my explore and logged in and nothing, then I got discouraged and gave up and watched others pick up. I do not know why this happened, but my point of view was that they should have opened these new houses when at least 90% of the existing prize could be obtained, as this causes frustrations and discouragement again with the SL community, I play almost since SL remember the beginning of the sl for being military sometimes was off for a while, as I was 4 years out was on missions by my country. now with more time and trained in programming and graphic designer, a friend convinced me to play "second life", I decided to play again and now with goals in mind to be a creator, even my computer is full of knits that I created, even because "second life is a goalless game, you make your goal here, and the biggest goal and have friendships, but with events like these cause discouragement, and friendships stop playing.

On 5/13/2019 at 9:10 PM, Global Orfan said:

I think the Lindens should not releases anymore Houses/Boats. Until it is all finished. And there are enough fo every premium member...

Minus one... I don't want one, so someone else can have it😁

I reckon when they eventually release the next round of themes everyone will probably want that one instead and abandon the boats/houses from this round...:)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia

One thing that is different from how the existing Linden Homes work is that instead of picking a specific house type within a specific theme, you just pick the theme and then you can rez any of the types within that theme on the parcel (for example, any of the 4 Traditional types, or at the houseboat parcels any of the 4 houseboat types). 

There will be additional themes coming from what I understand, so it will be interesting to see what those turn out to be.   

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, ElVez Boccara said:

What would be nice is if they contacted the existing old Linden homeowners on what home they wanted so that we could pick them without having to go through the refresherthon *hint, hint, wink, wink, and all that* 😁

Well since there are 38,000 Linden Homes (Patch in a recent newspaper interview)  I don't think that is a very practical plan :D 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, ElVez Boccara said:

What would be nice is if they contacted the existing old Linden homeowners on what home they wanted so that we could pick them without having to go through the refresherthon *hint, hint, wink, wink, and all that* 😁

Since we don't yet know what the next theme is or the ones that will be coming after that, how are you going to specify what type of home you would like?

While there *might* be some more Traditional homes coming, we don't know for sure if there will be. So it is possible that the only way to get a Traditional home from here on out is when someone abandons one.  

• Like 3

without having to go through the refresherthon *hint, hint, wink, wink, and all that* 😁

looks like in some way that is blocked now, see the other thread about that, only manual tries seem to be rewarded as soon one home is released for 20.000 clickers

What would be nice is if they contacted the existing old Linden homeowners

IF... big IF.. that would be a workable thing it's ignoring the other premium accounts who live on the mainland, they should have the same option

What would be really nice is if they released all the homes with enough for everyone so you can actually get one . They can increase the prices but not make plenty of homes to go around? It sucks because some folks left their rented homes to go premium to get new homes only to find them selves stuck in an old linden homes again . So being a premium member should mean u always get a choice of the newest homes .

22 minutes ago, Lizbette Tearfall said:

What would be really nice is if they released all the homes with enough for everyone so you can actually get one . They can increase the prices but not make plenty of homes to go around? It sucks because some folks left their rented homes to go premium to get new homes only to find them selves stuck in an old linden homes again . So being a premium member should mean u always get a choice of the newest homes .

Does anyone ever stop to think for one freaking minute that maybe by releasing them in smaller batches they now have time work work out the inevitable kinks and bugs before plopping down 63,000 houses with 63,000 people living in them and having 63,000 complaints about 63,000 different bugs?

Those of us currently living in them are essentially lab rats so that the rest of you are have a smooth, bug-free transition when all the homes are built.

You're welcome.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Lizbette Tearfall said:

What would be really nice is if they released all the homes with enough for everyone so you can actually get one.

Unfortunately with that method nobody would have a new home yet. Everybody would still be waiting for couple of years before enough for all would be ready. It takes time to make the homes and put them on the varying landscapes. It's not just a copy and paste thing.

• Like 2

Just now, Bengta said:

They will keep telling us 'Soon' as long as we continue to pay premium.  Why should anyone continue to pay premium with no date in sight??   Fool be us if we think we will see a new linden house boat in out future any time SOON!

tenor.gif.9753b7740e629fdb727186b9f688a415.gif

6 minutes ago, Bengta said:

They will keep telling us 'Soon' as long as we continue to pay premium.  Why should anyone continue to pay premium with no date in sight??   Fool be us if we think we will see a new linden house boat in out future any time SOON!

If you look on the world map you can clearly see another continent they have set up other areas for both new houses and houseboats and you can even see them in place, so I think we can safely say they are implementing more:). Plus there are a few plots I've seen that look like they'll be releasing on Belliseria too.

I do get the frustration though, it would be nice to have some rough idea, but they've said it takes quite a bit of coordination between teams so I guess we just have to be as patient as we can:)

Edited by Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1601 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.