Diane Soulstar

Can you please give us an estimated time frame of releasing the new Linden Homes?

Does anyone actually think that after yesterday's network update fart, that saying an exact time was ever going to be viable.  Too many variables.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I only consider 24 hours as they said. So I am counting each hour. 19 hours passed. I am going to sit in front of comp and keep checking :)  Hope I get lucky this time..

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Does anyone actually think that after yesterday's network update fart, that saying an exact time was ever going to be viable.  Too many variables.  

To be honest I am surprised it is today at all after that.

Edited by Gabriele Graves
  • Like 2

Currently as status says... Rolling Restart is progress... so hope after that.

In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary. 
May 15, 07:00 PDT
Scheduled - We will be performing rolling restarts for regions on the Bluesteel, Magnum, and LeTigre server channels on Wednesday, May 15th at 7AM PDT. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects and remember to save all builds. Please check this blog for updates. 
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Diane Soulstar said:

In progress - Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary. 
Scheduled - We will be performing rolling restarts for regions on the Bluesteel, Magnum, and LeTigre server channels on Wednesday, May 15th at 7AM PDT. Please refrain from rezzing no copy objects and remember to save all builds. Please check this blog for updates. 

As predicted

To be fair, Patch didn't mention an exact time they would be released - just a time that it would not happen before.  A little later in that group conversation, he also said that even noon time would be within the 24 hour period of his official announcement here on the forum.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

I forgot about the restarts, though that is only for the release channel regions. However, if there are any issues with releasing the houseboats, they may need some of the same people.

1 minute ago, moirakathleen said:

To be fair, Patch didn't mention an exact time they would be released - just a time that it would not happen before.  A little later in that group conversation, he also said that even noon time would be within the 24 hour period of his official announcement here on the forum.

Yeah, though I somewhat expect it to be at least a few hours earlier than noon just because that is pretty close to when they did the first release and many, many folks complained about the time.

• Like 1

All gone.... all houseboat gone in 1 second... 

They have not been released yet -- anytime between now and roughly noon SLT.

• Like 2

I saw and when select and proceed. It say sorry... pls select different...

The official release of all the brand new ones has not happened yet.

• Like 1

Yes they are correct they have not released yet. Some released ones, especially 6 hours ago will randomly appear. I personally want a traditional not a boat house. My boat has to be rezzed at the main dock due to prim until attached to me. So boat house and the fact i work across the street from the beach in RL won't be much of an escape for me. 

Just now, Gabriele Graves said:

OK, I am done waiting and am going to bed.  It was worth a shot.  Hope everyone gets what they wanted :)

i hope you get one too  ,you still have a good chance for it  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Everyone is on boats and balloons having a party in the water by the bay you can see it on the map. 

Edited by ChrissaStone
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Update: 8.05am SLT

Patch Linden: Hehe, really soon, we're going through our deploy checklist now :)

Edited by Daniel Voyager
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, ChrissaStone said:

Boat party's are going on. 

party.png

Poor Patch in the blue vs all those green dots 😂

No escape today 

Patch Linden vs green.PNG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, ChrissaStone said:

Boat party's are going on. 

party.png

Can someone PLEASE tell me where everybody is finding the batches being built in progress are? I would really like to watch but I can't find them ANYWHERE :(

6 minutes ago, Daniel Voyager said:

Patch Linden: Hehe, really soon, we're going through our deploy checklist now :)

Gee im almsot right on the dot between start time, restarts - deployment prep.