Can you please give us an estimated time frame of releasing the new Linden Homes?

Diane Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Can someone PLEASE tell me where everybody is finding the batches being built in progress are? I would really like to watch but I can't find them ANYWHERE :(

Open your World Map, type in Graff beside Find and click around those Regions until you find one with less than (40) in parenthesis and teleport to it:

49e742f2212b884075aaa73bb83da3f8.png

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Diane Soulstar said:

I saw boats twice and I am getting this message

We're Sorry...

The theme and house selection you have chosen is temporarily sold out. Please select another combination and then try again.

Keep trying!  Keep Refreshing!  You're doing it right but have only missed out on ones which others have abandoned.  Good Luck!!  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sageeeu said:

My heart breaks every time I see that 😂. It just means someone got it faster than you

Literally though how is that possible?! It can't be. You had the page up and were in the process of. That's like going to the store, having something in your hand and then the store takes it out of your hand and gives it to somebody else who wanted it... just... that shouldn't be allowed. Seriously. That's messed up. How can they do that?! 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

I saw boats twice and I am getting this message

We're Sorry...

The theme and house selection you have chosen is temporarily sold out. Please select another combination and then try again.

3 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

Damn I am refreshing the land page in every 5 seconds and still lost it :( make me sad

Those are just folks abandoning what they already have -- not the new release.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Literally though how is that possible?! It can't be. You had the page up and were in the process of. That's like going to the store, having something in your hand and then the store takes it out of your hand and gives it to somebody else who wanted it... just... that shouldn't be allowed. Seriously. That's messed up. How can they do that?! 

Well it's an abandoned parcel.  So there's possibly just one available at that moment and I'm not the only refreshing the land page so It doesn't only show up on my screen. The person who gets the parcel is probably just faster than you by just a millisecond

Edited by Sageeeu

5 minutes ago, Diane Soulstar said:

Damn I am refreshing the land page in every 5 seconds and still lost it :( make me sad

5 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Keep trying!  Keep Refreshing!  You're doing it right but have only missed out on ones which others have abandoned.  Good Luck!!  

take a few steps away from your keyboard ... and think a minute.. "what the heck am i doing" ... totally nuts for a little space in a virtual environment ... and wasting your time clicking while you think those homes are there... NO THEY ARE NOT, go shop or drink a cup of tea ... people here are loosing their grip on reality.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Fox Wijaya said:

take a few steps away from your keyboard ... and think a minute.. "what the heck am i doing" ... totally nuts for a little space in a virtual environment ... and wasting your time clicking while you think those homes are there... NO THEY ARE NOT, go shop or drink a cup of tea ... people here are loosing their grip on reality.

This! I keep thinking "lawwwd, how many people here are someone's grandma, losing their minds over this?" LOL

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

It's not truly 'yours' or in your hand until you see the LM you are still only in the process.  When you get yours, chances are there will be many others who get that "sorry" message because you were a bit further along in the process.  Don't lose heart, you're nearly there!!  I'm baking virtual "Welcome to the neighbourhood" casseroles right now!  😉 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, BJoyful said:

It's not truly 'yours' or in your hand until you see the LM you are still only in the process.  When you get yours, chances are there will be many others who get that "sorry" message because you were a bit further along in the process.  Don't lose heart, you're nearly there!!  I'm baking virtual "Welcome to the neighbourhood" casseroles right now!  😉 

You only say this because you must already have yours....  😡where as I'm still trying to get mine.... 

Just now, AlyceAdrift said:

You only say this because you must already have yours....  😡where as I'm still trying to get mine.... 

You're not the only one trying hun 😂 don't get your knickers in a twist

• Like 5

Just now, AlyceAdrift said:

where as I'm still trying to get mine.... 

just keep grip on yourself and be patient, in a few weeks there are enough for all and you can pick the one you like without any waiting .. you'll also have a lot calmer area because the *****s will be weeded out by that time.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

When I ran into this myself, I thought, "Geez. can't they just keep the choice locked, whilst I proceed to the next screen?!" Thing is, they can't really do that, because you haven't accepted the TOS yet. Still -- for future reference -- would be nice of them if they could at least keep your choice reserved for you, for, say, even the next 5 seconds or so, so you're given a fair chance to accept the TOS, and claim your new home, without seeing it swiped from under you.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1596 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.