Can you please give us an estimated time frame of releasing the new Linden Homes?

Diane Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, anthonytorino said:

wish i could get one but no luck on refreshes. 

I literally can't seem to make it past the page where you have to accept terms and whatnot. That's the downfall. I literally don't know what the secret is but I wish I did... there's got to be a secret to getting these. 

1 minute ago, AlyceAdrift said:

I literally can't seem to make it past the page where you have to accept terms and whatnot. That's the downfall. I literally don't know what the secret is but I wish I did... there's got to be a secret to getting these. 

they may have that part turned off temporarily 

3 minutes ago, princess9988 said:

can shave a few secs off if you go ahead and name your home hit the next button then the back button it should stay named so when it comes up just hit the next button works for me that way not sure for others worth a try 

I've been done that since day one of trying. But good to know for those who don't. :D

26 minutes ago, Kristyna Wikifoo said:

I believe many ppl been sl homeless since the last houses were sold out, i hope to get house this time 9_9 its hard to be patient

that's not needed at all, everybody can go camp in the old homes, it's weeks to wait, and releases dont't drop out of thin air, it's announced.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, madeleiftink said:

So will all of our pages turn to the New Homes & Houseboats when they are formally released or does it go by sections so to speak because my page still shows the 'Old Linden Homes'...just confused

As soon as the new houseboats are released, anyone going to the page (or hitting refresh) will see them.

• Like 1

I think some perspective is needed here.

There are about 700 new houseboats that will be up for grabs soon.

Someone said there are like 140 people hovering... so we'll assume all of them are trying for boats. There are about, what, 20 folks regularly posting here right now in anticipation of the release.

So that's 160 people. Just for fun, let's add another 200 people who aren't in either place but hitting the refresh button over and over. That still leaves 340 boats to grab.

I think everyone maybe needs to take a long, slow, deep breath... close your eyes for 10 seconds. Push back from your computer. Release the breath, slowly... inhale again... release... shake your shoulders to loosen the tension... stretch... breath...

It's all going to be okay. 

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I think some perspective is needed here.

There are about 700 new houseboats that will be up for grabs soon.

Someone said there are like 140 people hovering... so we'll assume all of them are trying for boats. There are about, what, 20 folks regularly posting here right now in anticipation of the release.

So that's 160 people. Just for fun, let's add another 200 people who aren't in either place but hitting the refresh button over and over. That still leaves 340 boats to grab.

I think everyone maybe needs to take a long, slow, deep breath... close your eyes for 10 seconds. Push back from your computer. Release the breath, slowly... inhale again... release... shake your shoulders to loosen the tension... stretch... breath...

"Soon this, soon that." Soon isn't an answer of when, though... 

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I

I gotta pee! But I'm gonna hold it! Oh wait maybe I can bring the iPad to the bathroom and keep refreshing! 🤣

• Haha 3

I think that as it is, All premium members will be able to get the newer linden homes (and houseboats).  I think Linden Lab wants to phase out the older homes in the long run.  I do a lot of planting and generation of stuff in my home and renting plots to do it doesn't fit my RL income.  So having a parcel is good (and a larger parcel better...duh).  But, Should have patience.

8 minutes ago, AlyceAdrift said:

Well, I'm screwed if that's the case, I go into my RL job at noon SLT. I wish they could've done it a little sooner. 

Perhaps they will be ready earlier.  I'm thinking probably around 10:30 SLT, as that is when I will be gone at an appointment for around an hour.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1595 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.