Can you please give us an estimated time frame of releasing the new Linden Homes?

Diane Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 minutes ago, Dakotabless said:

Ok its now the last couple weeks in December and  ive STOPPED even looking im beggening to belive if your not in the so called click you will not recieve one of these new homes even paying as some of us do for multiple accounts so that being said i give up good freaking luck everyone👿

there are region releases every day, except the weekends.
There are abandoned homes/boats/campers every day ..

it's a matter of patience and a bit of luck, past week my alt had several times a chance to pick a camper or home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dakotabless said:

Ok its now the last couple weeks in December and  ive STOPPED even looking im beggening to belive if your not in the so called click you will not recieve one of these new homes even paying as some of us do for multiple accounts so that being said i give up good freaking luck everyone👿

If you do what's described in this thread, you will get a house.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Dakotabless said:

There are no cliques when it comes to getting a house. It's an automated system. Follow the tips given in the forum ( auto refresh etc.) and don't give up. Especially not now...there's a big release of  new homes coming (rumours are this month maybe after the Expo finishes on 15th, so 16th onwards/next month), in addition to some more houseboats and traditional homes which are still being built to the south of the continent. So the scarecity should abate for a while, and you stand a good chance of getting something.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Dakotabless said:

Pay attention to the forums and the blogs as there is a large release coming. 

You can preview the new theme at the Christmas Expo.  Some folks are already starting to abandon their other Linden Homes in order to be ready for the new release.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Dakotabless said:

Start autorefreshing right now. I mean right now, today. People are already abandoning as the big release is soon. It could be as soon as next week, so assume it will be. It might be a few weeks later, but if you start watching now, you won't miss it. Don't wait to hear an announcement on the forum, as it could well be announced after the release has started (as happened for the campers). These next few weeks are your best shot since the camper release.

There are many things in life I don't understand. People giving up on getting a house just before a big release is one of them. It happened before the camper release as well. The campers stayed available on the land page for eight hours, so it was the best time for anyone who wasn't very fast on the clicking.

Though there isn't a clique and it's random who gets the houses, it can be said that people who stay informed about what's going on with the building do have an advantage. They can track things like when big releases will happen. So to be clear to those who don't track it, the new regions have been build, moved to the main area, and named. This is soon as in it could be anytime from now, not soon as in six months away. You need to be acting on this right now for your best chance at a house.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

The question i have is the land page will it just show as belli trad or will it have the victorian added ??? 

Each THEME gets is own listing, so Victorian (or some other name) will be added. 

There will be 4 possibilities under Bellisseria:  Traditional, Houseboat, Camper (or maybe that one is Trailer), and Victorian (or whatever they call this new one).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.