-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I posted about this home in a Halloween thread that's now kinda dead, so thought I'd post here.  I've made an underwater garden.  This link lands you on the dock, because the best way to enter the garden is to go down the stairs where my alt is sitting.  I wouldn't try to steal a french fry from the seagull - they can be greedy.

garden_002.jpg.d6cb2c4d0051c31d71f25ef17c952301.jpg

It is oddly peaceful to smoke a hooka in a slightly psychedelic underwater setting with spacey ambient music.

garden_010.thumb.jpg.0c035e5f446b91292687b35e87999733.jpg

There are also 3 gifts - look for those Japanese net floats, you know, glass balls with a rope around them.  Note that this build will only be there for another 3 weeks or so.  The gifts are:

1. A 4 LI gondola, seats 2.  There's one rezzed at the dock there, feel free to give it a spin. I actually put this together to learn how to use AVsitter - it has a few sits that rez props.  It's not what you would call an expert build (it's a full perm thing, I actually have no memory of where I got it), but it IS a 4 LI working boat!  I left the script in it full perm too; caveat emptor maybe; no guarantee that it will work with any other build. If the gondola isn't there, just touch the shell on the houseboat's back deck and another will rez.
  2. A really cute (I think 31LI) steampunk seahorse submarine by Aley.  I've had fun poking around in it.  It resizes well, if memory serves.
  3. A general lamp light on/off script.  See post here.

The is sort of a weird sculpture garden inspired by @Nando Yip  -- in fact, in homage I modded one of the cool items he used. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 7

12 hours ago, Julia Lygon said:

That bathroom is fantastic!  The whole house is great but I'm super happy about that launder/ bathroom.

Thanks - the washing machine/sink unit and strip light are from Kazza, and when linked are only 4 LI (though I lost whatever sink animations there were... but the light still works). The toilet was included as well. I don't know how much the set costs now. 

The shower unit is from LouChara (Selsey shower) and is 7 LI. (I think I got it during a weekend sale around the time when the Newbrookes were first released.)

The bath tub is only 2 LI and is from Taikou. (It was huge and I resized it down quite a bit so I don't remember if it was 2 LI when unpacked.)

KAZZA - StudioLoungeBath (HW) exclusive.png

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 8

10 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Thanks - the washing machine/sink unit and strip light are from Kazza, and when linked are only 4 LI (though I lost whatever sink animations there were... but the light still works). The toilet was included as well. I don't know how much the set costs now. 

The shower unit is from LouChara (Selsey shower) and is 7 LI. (I think I got it during a weekend sale around the time when the Newbrookes were first released.)

The bath tub is only 2 LI and is from Taikou. (It was huge and I resized it down quite a bit so I don't remember if it was 2 LI when unpacked.)

Well all those creators must be really proud of their stuff when they see it all hard at work at your house! Everything looks natural and by-design there in the space. Totally intentional placements and really spiffy :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Work in progress but example of decorating with a Zooby Animesh baby. The baby is taking up a whopping 89 LI as currently dressed. Using the Winchester Fayded great room and wrap around porch add on along with the Blushed Living Bedroom suite. Still struggling with the outside area. I have a 2 LI skybox I use for dressing and organizing clothes. Have 145 LI left to play with though to figure things out. 

Entry hall and yard

belli_entryhall.png

belli_yard.png

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think I ever got around to posting a tour of my Overlook log home, but as I'm going to be abandoning it very soon I've uploaded an album of photos to Facebook which anyone interested should be able to access. While I loved the results I achieved in the living room, kitchen and upstairs study nook, I never got excited about the rest of it, and in fact would have much preferred a smaller single-storey house in this lovely setting. https://www.facebook.com/media/set?vanity=frigga.freidman.9&set=a.483209737236744

OVER34.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 15

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure if this the right section for this, but I'm feeling like Steve Martin in The Jerk when he got the new phonebook & I have to post it somewhere. @TeresaFirelight featured my house in the Parade of Homes review 🤩. Her photos are better than the ones I took, so I'll just link. 

https://lastditch.typepad.com/belli_parade_of_homes/

Tradchristmas.png

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

As promised, here is my Sakura tea house, open to the public during this Christmas season. Stop by for some traditional tea and some candy.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Oboeru/208/230/24

(All my respect to Shintoism and the Japanese culture; this house is inspired by it, but it doesn't mean to be a representation)

52578464813_6b543fb6d1_h.jpg

52578425363_fca1781481_o.jpg

Just lovely!  Tiggie and I enjoyed our visit though I did have to distract him from the fish!

1850724150_OwlsFlight1_002.thumb.jpg.5d46ee63081a0d64d13020bf4ae150d7.jpg

12536747_OwlsFlight1_001.thumb.jpg.5277576cf923b2abe2471a0c26677528.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.