-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin

30 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

Yes, that is the Maya's kitchen. I made everything smaller because they were too big for me. Then I rearranged some things and I made those two brown counters with prims. After that I had to adjust all the animations with AVsitter so that they would be right in the new layout and size of things. That was actually fairly quick to do.

I need an AVsitter crash course. It took me for ever to change the props, because my oven is not just where the Maya oven is. I found it out by trial and error, no instructions.

So the lasagna is appearing in the right place. But the animations is off still.

If an angel can link to some page that helps me, I would be grateful.

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I need an AVsitter crash course. It took me for ever to change the props, because my oven is not just where the Maya oven is. I found it out by trial and error, no instructions.

So the lasagna is appearing in the right place. But the animations is off still.

If an angel can link to some page that helps me, I would be grateful.

I learned everything I needed to know about AVsitter and to use AVsitter efficiently here:
https://avsitter.com/

To adjust the poses and props efficiently in furniture you need to put the [AV]adjuster script and [AV]helper object in the furniture (if they are not already there). Then you get to use the pose adjusting sticks by which the poses can be easily and precisely adjusted.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

Just now, Coby Foden said:

I learned everything I needed to know about AVsitter and to use AVsitter efficiently here:
https://avsitter.com/

To adjust the poses and props efficiently in furniture you need to put the [AV]adjuster script and [AV]helper object in the furniture (if they are not already there). Then you get to use the pose adjusting sticks by which the poses can be easily and precisely adjusted.

I learned the same, but by visiting the online (unofficial) avisitter support channel. Especially the [AV]helper 'poles' are really useful, as they become attached to you, so you can just grab and position them with your editor, and your avi will move along.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

38 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

I learned the same, but by visiting the online (unofficial) avisitter support channel. Especially the [AV]helper 'poles' are really useful, as they become attached to you, so you can just grab and position them with your editor, and your avi will move along.

Just to note, there is a SAVE feature with AVsitter so that anyone can save their poses depending on the avatar which is very handy. Just adjust using the menu in the chair or couch or whatever and then use SAVE and the next time that avatar sits, it is perfect -- unless they changed their hover height of course :D. 

image.png.7f5f34fffffb60c25e187f1ea0b49514.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Thanks 6

8 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Your kitchen is really unique. The oven and the small fridge, did they come with the cabinets? Is it put together from different kitchens? I guess that you tinted it green yourself, to keep in style with the green colors in the rest of the house.

The  Kitchen is a set oven and tiny fridge are included with the cabinets, its made by Dutchie called the corner kitchen :) its nicely animated for some rp and things as well

5 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I hadn't thought about putting a fireplace in the corner. I'm going to make that a priority the next time I decorate. Great job!

thank you! its been a lot of fun decorating and figuring out what to do with my new home :D i love it ❤️

7 hours ago, kiramanell said:

I'm very impressed! :) Not only by your obvious talent at interior design, but also at how you managed to put so many stuffz into only 300+ prim.

thank you so much!! I was able to save some prims for unboxing and small building as well so its a nice little place to call home- outside is also decorated :D

• Like 1

Simple work space. Since the dark wall here is baked in I might revisit the colour scheme but I'm trying (trying!) to work with what I've already got. 

ETA: of course now I can't stop seeing my mouse and keyboard are floating but you get the idea 😂

Snapshot_004_04.jpg

Edited by cicelydawn
  • Like 15

32 minutes ago, cicelydawn said:

Simple work space. Since the dark wall here is baked in I might revisit the colour scheme but I'm trying (trying!) to work with what I've already got. 

ETA: of course now I can't stop seeing my mouse and keyboard are floating but you get the idea 😂

Snapshot_004_04.jpg

The one wall drove me crazy on that houseboat model.  It does not match with all of the possible color schemes from the control panel.  Since they didn't do that with any other wall and any other house model, I'm not sure why they did it there.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The one wall drove me crazy on that houseboat model.  It does not match with all of the possible color schemes from the control panel.  Since they didn't do that with any other wall and any other house model, I'm not sure why they did it there.

I liked that model best and wanted to use it, but after a few days of messing with it, the wall was just not workable for me. What an odd design decision that was. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It is strange indeed! Blue walls felt the most harmonious and happened to be the colour of my last home, so it worked out alright. But ...much more jarring if you're going for a lighter look.  

As my house is very close to the sea I had to try that can I launch a boat from my parcel.
I rez the boat, then sit on it. I start the engine and give a bit of throttle. Look and behold, the boat will start to move towards the water!

Initial setup before starting the engine looks like this.
2019-05-04_boat-launch-setup.thumb.jpg.0c1e0c78313f59ffa57a060b0a54cf86.jpg

And the launch after the engine has been started. Works like a dream. 😃
2019-05-04_Launch-boat.gif.48ad94804819037aee3172f609c98037.gif

• Like 37
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coby Foden said:

As my house is very close to the sea I had to try that can I launch a boat from my parcel.

So that's what you were up to! I was passing by on horseback on the other side of the river, and saw you busily doing something. That is a great location you have there! :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

I rez the boat, then sit on it. I start the engine and give a bit of throttle. Look and behold, the boat will start to move towards the water!

Initial setup before starting the engine looks like this.
2019-05-04_boat-launch-setup.thumb.jpg.0c1e0c78313f59ffa57a060b0a54cf86.jpg

Is it bad that i want a location like that too? 😍

• Like 2

20 hours ago, cicelydawn said:

Snapshot_004_04.jpg

Very cute space! Which houseboat model was this?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Coby Foden said:

And the launch after the engine has been started. Works like a dream. 😃
2019-05-04_Launch-boat.gif.48ad94804819037aee3172f609c98037.gif

It never ceases to amaze me, how ppl can decorate an entire home AND stilll have enough prims left to rez a (what looks like a pretty complex) boat. Or are these wearables somehow?

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Barbie Glas said:

Very cute space! Which houseboat model was this?

Note also that the wall color of that wall only for that model cannot be changed when you are changing the other wall colors.

41 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

It never ceases to amaze me, how ppl can decorate an entire home AND stilll have enough prims left to rez a (what looks like a pretty complex) boat. Or are these wearables somehow?

The boat is actually rezzed.  

I have been flying around peeking at landscaping and decorating items to get LI info on things I like.  If the LI seems acceptable and it doesn't break up sooner than I want as I cam out, then I note the item name and creator for my shopping list.  Geez, the amount of money I have spent since the homes were first released.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have been flying around peeking at landscaping and decorating items to get LI info on things I like.  If the LI seems acceptable and it doesn't break up sooner than I want as I cam out, then I note the item name and creator for my shopping list.  Geez, the amount of money I have spent since the homes were first released.

Same! I was complaining to myself just yesterday after I went exploring and wound up purchasing a new porch, a new rear deck, a new....  lol

• Haha 6

I'm not through decorating, but I started by adding a small bathroom to my houseboat, The Wallower. I made a partition to fit and inserted an Iris Door from AleyMart, a Towel Heater, a 1964 Max toilet, a crystal mirror, a sink with c/w tap, a Koi Glass texture, and a gas style bath. You are free to visit and make a copy of the wall if you choose. Please don't look at the rest of the place. Best way to get there is to go to Echo Cove on your map - my teleports always end up with me landing in the water. The houseboat is the greenish one on your left when you land.

door open_002.png

smallbathroom4_001.png

smallbathroom5_001.jpg

outsidewall_001.jpg

Edited by RuffertasAlt
Remove extra comma.
  • Like 10