Rant about Rants

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I’ve noticed a trend where the number of posts openly “Ranting” about some SL topic has increased to a disturbing level. I’m not sure why, but this certainly cannot be a good thing.

I and others have posted many, many “positive” posts in the past. Yet, those threads linger and die, while the “Rant” posts thrive. 

I ask you, who are we, and who do we want to be? A people who mainly complain? Nay, say I!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I ask you, who are we, and who do we want to be? 

I'm Tari, and I want to be someone that can have a driver's license

Not for nothing, and simplistic, I'd kill for this :D  (not really, don't arrest me!!)

If I can't be that, can I be the president? The president gets a ride everywhere, so that would work too, plus I can fix what's broken, so there's that, but really, the ride everywhere is way more important. 

Hey, don't you knock my pipe dreams, damnit!! 

...grumbles something about not fair...too far...don't wanna....

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Tari Landar said:

If I can't be that, can I be the president? The president gets a ride everywhere, so that would work too, plus I can fix what's broken, so there's that, but really, the ride everywhere is way more important. 

I think it was a recent President who said that it’s a great job, everyone stands and they play a song when you enter a room.

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think it was a recent President who said that it’s a great job, everyone stands and they play a song when you enter a room.

Lmao!!

I'm seriously far more interested in the getting a ride everywhere part. But, then,  I'm in the middle of throwing a temper tantrum because I don't want to walk 6+ miles today and my son has the only working bike we have. First world problems, eh? 

I will put this off as long as I can.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Fionalein said:

And yet you complain...I see what you did there.

Exactly. Let's create a thread to complain about the complainers.

At least those threads are entertaining mildly entertaining. True story ...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.