Clothes (sexy or otherwise) retailers

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Mission Update:

Visited Addams, Narcisse, Cynful, Belle Epoque. Joined Blueberry and got the dress and the black laced top..........

Yesterday got more shoes and two more hairs............by accident haha.:x

All good places, some not too much my style, but I bought stuff in nearly all. Addams is a huge store which is very sporty. Sports bra's and short shorts abound. Not my thing, but I still found some clothes after serious searching. Addams was very slow to rezz, I guess due to the size of the display. All these places are now in my Landmarks.......9_9

As an aside I was hit on...... in the sand box this morning. That was a first!! haha, by a lovely guy who wants to find a girlfriend in SL and convert her into a RL girlfriend.......... I did my best with my twelve weeks experience to try to recalibrate his expectations, but I don't think he's realised yet what a challenge that will be. The holy grail in fact. Another "be my girlfriend" hit in Kuula this morning, probably a teen......................

So back to the changing room............

Oh I did something this morning I wouldn't normally do..............................*bashful look*......

I listened to a guy about style..........................That's a first for me..............o.O

There's a classic disk dress, I can't remember the original designer, but it's available in the marketplace under "LIndaline disk dress". I tried the demo and it looks fantastic.........  Oh and the model looks just like me........haha!!

Pics to follow when I get the bra & pants sorted out...............9_9

More shopping is planned..........................................................asap in fact.

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, janetosilio said:

Belinda you might want to check Ingenue for shoes. Sadly, they don’t do Belleza, but they support Maitreya and Slink.

I'll be there later today!:D

Janet you're a bad influence. What a great selection of shoes and clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!9_9:x

Edited by BelindaN
I've been.............

I love Insanya, aforementioned Blueberry plus Erratic, Candy Kitty that was formerly Crazy Kitty, Dead Dollz, Bueno, Rebel Hope, Just Because, Cynful, Le Fil Casse, Glitzz, Envious, Entice, Maddict, Vinyl, Decoy, AdN Designs, The Forge, Sweet Thing, PPD aka Pink Pearl Designs, and Pulse.

I think I wrote enough shop names to give you few ideas xD

I've seen lots of good suggestions here. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Tres Blah, with a large selection that goes from sophisticated to cute to sexy. You can find her in many events as well as her main store. One of my favorite shops to watch for when C88 comes around.

Ohhhhh!  just looked round Vanilla Bae, and it's put ideas in my head where ideas shouldn't be.................

I need to cool off......................................

Got loads of shoes at Ingenue. What a place!!!!! I need to go back to Vanilla Bae when I get more time.............9_9

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, janetosilio said:

Be careful with Vanilla Bae stuff. When you’re out in public some guys can and do click on your avi.

Unless you’re into that... then it’s fine.

I just had a guy IM me two days ago when I was shopping, saying my shirt didn't work..I was like Wha?

He said,It won't open..

I said,It's not that kind of shirt..Then it just got really creepy after that..

I'll spare everyone the details on the rest..But it was really creepy and really pervy..

hehehehe

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

20 hours ago, janetosilio said:

Be careful with Vanilla Bae stuff. When you’re out in public some guys can and do click on your avi.

Unless you’re into that... then it’s fine.

Some - like one fifth - of the Vanilla Bae stuff is not strippable... about the other: isn't it scripted to be lockable?

Still with many pervs around who inspect your clothing wearing stripable items - even if unaccessible to the public - could leave the wrong impression ...

Edited by Fionalein

About strippable clothes I like Layla's because you have to name who can strip you always a bonus lol. If someone not on the list tries to it says you do not have permission.  I found Vinalla's slightly more difficult. I also like Dead Dolzz clothing and most of the other shops mentioned by others. 

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Wow, Ceka.  Those scripted clothes are fun, when you know the person you're playing with.  But having a stranger complain he couldn't strip me would just TOTALLY creep me out.

Once I told him that I was already doing my favorite thing in SL,which is shopping..He stopped..

Some people aren't really too bad when they are hitting  while I'm shopping.. I've met some really nice and funny people while shopping..

Some just have the ,Go big or Go Home attitude, that really gets on my nerves at times.

I remember one time I was shopping with a girlfriend way way back when we were pretty new, and this guy wouldn't leave us alone..So she pulled out this broom from her inventory and shot him far away..

I about fell out laughing,because I was just amazed what that broom could do.. hehehehe

I wouldn't recommend anyone doing this because you can get inn trouble..But we didn't,luckily.

Annyways!! sorry for going off topic some..

For hair Another good one is  Doux if nobody has mentioned it already..

Also RunAway [RA]

Oh and ItGirls has some really nice hair also! \o/ just wish the one I bought had a styler hud with it,but it's still really nice..

ETA:Correction with the ItGirls one..,on the market place  they only have the one style.. For some reason I thought they had more..

maybe soon in the future they will,because the texturing on the one I have is really nice..

They also have some really nice skins,shapes and makeups if you are using Catwa..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

On 7/20/2018 at 2:34 PM, BelindaN said:

I thought I'd better not hijack the sexy clothes thread...................

I like shopping at Maitreya, Blueberry, Scandalize, -Elle-.........................

What other favourites for 'none niche' ordinary sexy clothes are worth visiting????????

You know..... clubbing gear for the ordinary girl,  basically.......................

/me coughs and points to his tagline.. More stuff inworld.. :)

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

/me coughs and points to his tagline.. More stuff inworld.. :)

Yeah well this thread has turned out to be a lot more useful that the other thread........................................

I had NO idea about strippable clothing until now........... I'm SO inexperienced at this stuff...........................but learning fast!

48 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Once I told him that I was already doing my favorite thing in SL,which is shopping..He stopped..

Some people aren't really too bad when they are hitting  while I'm shopping.. I've met some really nice and funny people while shopping..

Some just have the ,Go big or Go Home attitude, that really gets on my nerves at times.

I remember one time I was shopping with a girlfriend way way back when we were pretty new, and this guy wouldn't leave us alone..So she pulled out this broom from her inventory and shot him far away..

I about fell out laughing,because I was just amazed what that broom could do.. hehehehe

I wouldn't recommend anyone doing this because you can get inn trouble..But we didn't,luckily.

Annyways!! sorry for going off topic some..

For hair Another good one is  Doux if nobody has mentioned it already..

Also RunAway [RA]

Oh and ItGirls has some really nice hair also! \o/ just wish the one I bought had a styler hud with it,but it's still really nice..

ETA:Correction with the ItGirls one..,on the market place  they only have the one style.. For some reason I thought they had more..

maybe soon in the future they will,because the texturing on the one I have is really nice..

They also have some really nice skins,shapes and makeups if you are using Catwa..

When I tell a guy my favourite thing is shopping it has the same effect.....................................................

What I really don't like is they come at you either wanting a girlfriend or sex, or both, after ten seconds conversation, and then amazingly when it doesn't work, all you get is "bye then"......

What sort of thinking expects that approach to work?  I dunno....... SL guys eh?

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

When I tell a guy my favourite thing is shopping it has the same effect.....................................................

What I really don't like is they come at you either wanting a girlfriend or sex, or both, after ten seconds conversation, and then amazingly when it doesn't work, all you get is "bye then"......

What sort of thinking expects that approach to work?  I dunno....... SL guys eh?

That's funny, one of my favorite things to do in SL is make clothing... I love wandering new stores for inspiration or just window shopping..

I have found many merchants see it as work and something they MUST do and have lost the fun aspect of SL. Which is why I have never saw my SL store as a "business" in the sense of wanting to make it huge and be able to cash out. I make enough to cover my expenses and have some fun money. Keep the fun, and you will enjoy SL a whole lot more. 

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2090 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.