Clothes (sexy or otherwise) retailers

BelindaN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I thought I'd better not hijack the sexy clothes thread...................

I like shopping at Maitreya, Blueberry, Scandalize, -Elle-.........................

What other favourites for 'none niche' ordinary sexy clothes are worth visiting????????

You know..... clubbing gear for the ordinary girl,  basically.......................

/me kicks the door in and start shooting in the air: This is hijack if everybody acts cool nobody going to get hurt. 

/me sits down on a char and start reading from a book.

Mowgli’s Brothers

Now Rann the Kite brings home the night

That Mang the Bat sets free—

The herds are shut in byre and hut

For loosed till dawn are we.

This is the hour of pride and power,

Talon and tush and claw.

Oh, hear the call!—Good hunting all

That keep the Jungle Law!

Night-Song in the Jungle

• Haha 1

*pulls up chair*  You are talking my language...shopping and clothes. Providing Slurls to their stores.

Petite Mort has cute, sexy clothes.  Their sister store, Oubliette, is more geared toward Goth, but it has some really cute, sexy clothes.  Black can be a sexy color.  (Oubliette is on the same sim, there is a teleport to it right by the front door of Petite Mort.

I also like Belle Epoque,   Pink Cream Pie, Rebel Hope ,   Violent Seducton , and Ison , just to name a few.  

You'll need shoes, too.  Essenz currently has a 50% off sale. 

I also suggest you check out SeraphimSL, as it has a list of the majority of the shopping events.  Most of the time, you can preview what's for sale there, so you know which one you really want to go to and what to get. 

• Thanks 2

But where will I get the time?????? Haha........

Only 32 on the list to get round. So at four a day that's eight days taken care of...... 

Oh and many hugs to you all for the lists! 9_9

Edited by BelindaN

8 hours ago, BelindaN said:

But where will I get the time?????? Haha........

Only 32 on the list to get round. So at four a day that's eight days taken care of...... 

Oh and many hugs to you all for the lists! 9_9

I love the stores listed above. Some of them mentioned participate in Fifty Linden Friday (store list rotates) and that would be a good way to get some pieces of clothing from them. Or also check out the Saturday Sale. 

• Thanks 1

And then there are also:

Sn@tch - a little on the punky side but skimpy, sexy is there too plus good lucky boards and regularly changing specials

Alien Gizmo - has good lucky chairs and a regular $200 L gift card giveaway for free group membership

Sass is fun

The Little Bat - slightly gothy but still cute stuff there

Beautiful, dirty rich has a somewhat limited selection but some great outfits

And last but not least Insanya.

And many, many more.

If you go to events you can find all kinds of new stores too. 

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mission Update:

Started out today. Visited COCO, Elegance Boutique and Erratic. I spent way more than I planned, but Erratic is amazing!!!! Not so sure about the gloomy maze of a store, but what a selection!!!!!!! 9_9:x

I also tried Entice but unless you're having a laugh it was bondage type stuff..............o.O

Then Catrie happened to mention shoes. My weakest weakness, and my greatest addiction....................So I popped into Essenz, "just to look"............

"Just to look" is never a good idea............................I spent way too much there as well, but what a fantastic shoe selection...........my mind is boggling.........

I really can't buy any more stuff until I've sorted out some new outfits, and boy am I going to be wrapped up in doing that for a while..................

So the mission is going well..........

Just as an aside, where can I get lip gloss for either my lelutka lipstick, or my Glam affair lipstick. Do I have to go elsewhere for the colour and gloss togeher????

BelindaN,If you haven't joined Blueberry's group yet..It's a really good time to right now..

She just put out a new group gift that is this really pretty Tied dress..It's a fat pack also with  really pretty patterns in the pack..

I love her group gifts..

I have just about everything else she has made ,so group gifts are what makes me act like a deer caught in headlights.. Group gift?!  :o

hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

BelindaN,If you haven't joined Blueberry's group yet..It's a really good time to right now..

She just put out a new group gift that is this really pretty Tied dress..It's a fat pack also with  really pretty patterns in the pack..

I love her group gifts..

I have just about everything else she has made ,so group gifts are what makes me act like a deer caught in headlights.. Group gift?!  :o

hehehehe

Thanks Ceka. Great tip!!!! I've just been over, joined and bagged the gift..............:D

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2098 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.