Secondlife Suggestions

Fawnne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'll take the package - but only if someone else cleans the old crap from my inventory first and properly organizes the rest.

:D

Oh. You need the Platinum Ultra Über Premium package for that.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Fawnne said:

If lindens gave us an option to pay double the premium price and get twice the value, wouldn't that be a nice twist for people.  Just imagine having twice the groups, twice the allotted property, twice the amount of weekly lindens placed in your linden account.  for me I'd be more than happy to pay twice that I am paying now per year, how about you?

Seems an Alt would let you get most of that, except the extra groups - and those slow down sim crossings, so I really try to keep them to a minimum.

13 hours ago, Parhelion Palou said:

"a la carte" premium where you select the benefits you want

I'll take two of "stipend",  two "tier free land allotment" and a side of " VIP line at events".

The rest has kind of a funky, laggy aftertaste.

Oh and PLEASE hold back on the premium " gifts" , we don't need more cheap plastic toys to pollute the seas with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Lexbot Sinister said:

I'll take two of "stipend",  two "tier free land allotment" and a side of " VIP line at events".

The rest has kind of a funky, laggy aftertaste.

Oh and PLEASE hold back on the premium " gifts" , we don't need more cheap plastic toys to pollute the seas with.

Yes, exactly. I SO HATE IT that they twist our arms to manually TP to the location and click those vendors for those premium gifts. I hate being force-fed that stuff, too.

4 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yes, exactly. I SO HATE IT that they twist our arms to manually TP to the location and click those vendors for those premium gifts. I hate being force-fed that stuff, too.

You mean you enjoy that your premium money is spent on creating that junk? Alright. I would rather see my premium-dollars at work with something else.

51 minutes ago, Lexbot Sinister said:

You mean you enjoy that your premium money is spent on creating that junk? Alright. I would rather see my premium-dollars at work with something else.

Nice spin, I see what you did there. Premium fee is not a tax and there is no 'representation', so phrasing it as "your premium money used to create" is an obvious side-step. Well-played! You already proclaim the other benefits of Premium (in your words: "The rest has kind of a funky, laggy aftertaste") - yet you simply (by innuendo) choose not to partake in them. Yet you also do not complain that your Premium money is being spent on Premium Sandbox sims, either.

Therefore, any reasonable person will draw the conclusion that you have some particular disdain for the premium "gifts" and felt a need to rant about them as though such rant may be influential to others, even in the slightest way, because we all think our own opinions carry more weight and are far more important to others than they can ever be, myself included. Though I continue to try, as such with this post. lol

To which my, intentionally light-hearted with humor, response was: well: no one is holding a gun to your head to go get and use those Premium gifts.

Because I try to speak plainly, it also may not be clear that this response is meant in a light-hearted hardy-har-har way. I am smiling wide with entertainment here. Because these forums need a lot more smiles and laughter than what they get on a regular basis. :)

*HIGH-FIVES*

Edited by Alyona Su

one of those random ideas.   

A referral Bonus in L$, for Premium members.    If someone 'splains the benefits of Premium Awesomeness to someone.   Then the someone signs up for Premium.   Maybe the someone can give a shout out and you slip the refferer some L$ .

Edited by KathrynLisbeth

On 4/9/2018 at 3:58 AM, Fawnne said:

If lindens gave us an option to pay double the premium price and get twice the value, wouldn't that be a nice twist for people.  Just imagine having twice the groups, twice the allotted property, twice the amount of weekly lindens placed in your linden account.  for me I'd be more than happy to pay twice that I am paying now per year, how about you?

NO cuz im poor and need money to buy food n clothes in real life

15 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

I'll need a bigger boat home.

I might know just the right item to you. At a mere 207 LI:) you can both live in it and terrorize Blake Sea ... how cool is that?

Edited by Fionalein

i got a sugestion  add a premium thats 5 bux for 5 years now thats a deal and id defently get that deal also  make find on map mandatory and always checked but only for the females  now that an idea worth it so you can always find yr female no matter where she is hiding and whatever she is doin  you can jump right to her n suprise her and whoever she is doin it with 

Edited by Quinn Lysette
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i got a sugestion  add a premium thats 5 bux for 5 years now thats a deal and id defently get that deal also  make find on map mandatory and always checked but only for the females  now that an idea worth it so you can always find yr female no matter where she is hiding and whatever she is doin  you can jump right to her n suprise her and whoever she is doin it with 

I can always count on you for a good laugh.

:SwingingFriends:

4 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

please add a lock at old threads, above 3 months or even a bit younger... what happening in the employment section since a week is very annoying.....

Good suggestion! I fully second that idea. at least employment threads could be autolocked.... if need still exists new ones are opened quickly.

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

please add a lock at old threads, above 3 months or even a bit younger... what happening in the employment section since a week is very annoying.....

There is a Forum Feedback section that I'd recommend creating a thread in for this suggestion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.