Most discriminated against group of avatars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Phorumities said:

im estate banned on 350 sims because i got into an argument with the landlord and dared him to ban me

big deal... it just gives me the opportunity to trash talk about him to anyone thinking of renting from him

oh wait 

is badmouthing someone in a private convo ARable?

i know trashing someone in a forum post is

*looking at my list and checking it twice*

I realize it's not a competition, but I'm banned from 700 sims for asking not to be spammed.

My friends call me Candy. I'm sure other people are called that too.

2 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

Your bite most certainly didn't "go away". You are a registered member of bloodlines, you are a blood doll of the Angels of Savage Gardens Hoard, you soul is owned by Rogue Portal, and you allowed yourself to be bitten by dana6e Spellhunter 4 times.

That's hardly being taken somewhere, having something done and forgetting about it.

https://lycan.slbloodlines.com/members/1868098

eww a lycan? really?

Rogue is my ex. I try to block everything that happened with him out of my memory, The bite I was talking about was before I met him. So was the being taken somewhere. He by the way is the guy who left the girl who banned me from her sim, I remember the dana6e girl's name but that is about it, I think we had some passionate exchanges but I am not sure.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Talligurl said:

Rogue is my ex. I try to block everything that happened with him out of my memory, The bite I was talking about was before I met him. So was the being taken somewhere. He by the way is the guy who left the girl who banned me from her sim, I remember the dana6e girl's name but that is about it, I think we had some passionate exchanges but I am not sure.

I had a Mistress one time that was the queen of her own vampire clan, and I wouldn't let her even have a free bite.

She used to sit around and recite from memory, in chronological order, the names of every person that had ever done her wrong in SL.

I like to think I made her list.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

Your bite most certainly didn't "go away". You are a registered member of bloodlines, you are a blood doll of the Angels of Savage Gardens Hoard, you soul is owned by Rogue Portal, and you allowed yourself to be bitten by dana6e Spellhunter 4 times.

That's hardly being taken somewhere, having something done and forgetting about it.

https://lycan.slbloodlines.com/members/1868098

eww a lycan? really?

Really? Security through obscurity? Everyone can view their damn database once they figured the name out? Thanks for showing me and others where to look when in doubt if I want to ban someone.

No wonder they need a programmer...

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

Really? Security through obscurity? Everyone can view their damn database once they figured the name out? Thanks for showing me and others where to look when in doubt if I want to ban someone.

You are welcome. Glad to be of assistance.

6 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

thats always been public info, nothing obscure, and no need to figure a name, simply use the search...

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

thats always been public info, nothing obscure, and no need to figure a name, simply use the search...

One more reason not to get bitten xD if bitten at least be bitten by kitten ;) we are cute and adoreable (unless progeny weirdo kittens they are - ...special)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

One more reason not to get bitten xD if bitten at lesat be bitten by kitten ;) we are cute and adoreable (unless progeny weirdo kittens they are - ...special)

have a look at mine:)

https://www.slbloodlines.com/members/1657907

there you can see some weird names as my lieges ... i gave them all the garlic necklace ( for free at mp) if you activate that your real name will be hidden and not longer searchable.

I moved all my other souls to my other account, selling them and retire :), will wear the garlic myself too after that, and also unfindable

Edited by Alwin Alcott

14 hours ago, Phorumities said:

i would think that a real vampire would use any means possible to trick an unwilling unknowing victim to allow themselves to be bitten . that wold be a more honest rp than asking nicely.

if vampires where real then sure. But they aren't so the victim has to be at least willing

I was out shopping one day and a vamp came up to me..

He just kind of stood there for a minute looking at me while I was checking out this really nice top that went with these jeans that I just bought at this other store..

Annyways,I look over and this guy is still just starring and starring and starring..

I said,Can I help you? He said he was just admiring something.. I was like,it is a nice top..He's like ,oh no not the top..He said,I was just looking at your neck..

I said,Are you one of those vamps?

He said yes.

I said well you're not biting my neck,then grabbed that really nice top and started to walk away.. He said,I'll give you 50 linden to bite your neck..

I looked back at him and said,you can bite my A** for free..before I could finish saying ,now get lost..He bit me in the butt..

Sneaky bastage!! \o/

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, ellestones said:

if vampires where real then sure. But they aren't so the victim has to be at least willing

of course vampires aren't real, and when you get right down to it all of second life isn't real, so a vampire that's not real is gonna bite an avatar that's not real, and everyone is getting all upset because the vampire didn't play fair, which means they aren't playing the way you think they should play, and once again everyone is butt hurt because others don't play the way they think second life is supposed to be played

feel free to insert  experience or live in place of play if it makes you feel better.

Edited by Phorumities
added a line

Every day scammers make phone calls trying to rip people off for services or to get private information for identity theft, that's not fair, that not how real life is supposed to be played, they are cheating, and yet we have whole threads in here whining about how evil vampires are stealing our souls without permission.

Go ask the victim of identity theft how they feels about that,

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

of course vampires aren't real, and when you get right down to it all of second life isn't real, so a vampire that's not real is gonna bite an avatar that's not real, and everyone is getting all upset because the vampire didn't play fair, which means they aren't playing the way you think they should play, and once again everyone is butt hurt because others don't play the way they think second life is supposed to be played

feel free to insert  experience or live in place of play if it makes you feel better.

You're calling the victims of griefing "butt hurt" now? ¬¬

1 minute ago, Phorumities said:

Every day scammers make phone calls trying to rip people off for services or to get private information for identity theft, that's not fair, that not how real life is supposed to be played, they are cheating, and yet we have whole threads in here whining about how evil vampires are stealing our souls without permission.

Go ask the victim of identity theft how they feels about that,

Wait... because crime happens and that is worse griefing is OK now?... what is wrong with you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

You're calling the victims of griefing "butt hurt" now? ¬¬

Wait... because crime happens and that is worse griefing is OK now?... what is wrong with you?

Where did  I write that victims of griefing are butt hurt.

Where did  I say griefing was okey?

Edited by Phorumities
rewrote the whole post
  • Like 1

@Phorumities

Since you arrived in this forum not long ago, you seem to have managed to attract quite a lot of negative responses, such as people intentionally twisting what you say,  and liberally throwing in fallacies, just to be on the opposite side to you. It's fun for them. In fact, you remind of me in my heyday here :D

3 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

@Phorumities

Since you arrived in this forum not long ago, you seem to have managed to attract quite a lot of negative responses, such as people intentionally twisting what you say,  and liberally throwing in fallacies, just to be on the opposite side to you. It's fun for them. In fact, you remind of me in my heyday here :D

I learned from experience though, not to respond. When they get too abusive, I'll just let the mods take care of it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Talligurl said:

I got accused of being short today, and I am not even close to the short end of the adult avatar spectrum.

Short is very, very relative.

My observation over 12 years has been that as male avatars got taller and taller (that social-dominance-through-height thing), females who dance or otherwise Play with them got taller too so they didn’t look look strange dancing with their nose in the males bellybutton....

Meanwhile, when I grabbed a shape from my Original 2005 avie (the one with the Lashed hair and the Cat cannon) I discovered that -my- height is almost the same.

Back in 2005 I was a Tall Girl, today people ask me why I am so short.....

I just tell them “I’m just being the same old me”.

I have a really funny story (the funny parts are not forum friendly) about the male “Russian Mafiya Avatar” who was playing in a RP sim that I helped manage. We had just paid megabucks for a sim refresh to update the look of the place, and he was badgering all the Admins to go back and have *all* the doors and hallways in the sim  enlarged just so his “I am taller than anyone” avatar could walk into a room instead of TPing in..... We crunched he budget and said; “Nyet.....consider shrinking”

I fully support sims that have an upper  height limit for their Roleplay areas. My time dealing with Jolly Green Mafiya Giants is something I will never get back......

giphy.gif

Edited by AmandaKeen
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, AmandaKeen said:

My observation over 12 years has been that as male avatars got taller and taller (that social-dominance-through-height thing), females who dance or otherwise Play with them got taller too so they didn’t look look strange dancing with their nose in the males bellybutton....

Bah! They should have stayed normal sized and not encouraged the sliders-to-100's to keep growing. That crowd is now using the hover slider to be a meter over the floor.

c6c15c6d180be96a711d7e88860d6cb8.png.7cc999ae8cd5784f6e7ee0ec3cd7fe7c.png

Ladies, stay small please. We need to stop this stupidity!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.