Most discriminated against group of avatars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

Then I suppose offering an un asked for hug animation is also grounds for an AR for harassment. Is that Correct?

If there was reason to believe that they KNEW you didn't want a hug, such as "I hate hugs" or "huggers... just say oh hell no" in your profile, or making a statement to that effect in an IM or local chat prior to the attack, and they persistently and with malice-a-forethought, offered you many hugs, then, yes, that would be harassment and reportable...

;) 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

Then I suppose offering an un asked for hug animation is also grounds for an AR for harassment. Is that Correct?

Stop defending the pesky bloodliners - your are on a lost cause there... they removed themselves from the rest of SL society on their own will... no one forced them to buy that silly HUD or keep it if gifted.

• Like 1

Honestly, I think the Bloodlines user, who only sends out the bite request once and then stops, isn't what you are likely to find out in the open. Because the act of just out-of-the-blue sending this request is on itself an act that proves that this person simply does not care. If they cared, they would ask or stick to places where everyone is interested in participating in Bloodlines by default. Its more likely to find Bloodline players who spam bite requests and hunt for clueless residents and new people, because they think they can confuse them or pressure them to accept.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

I really doubt causing a blue animation request box to appear once in the corner of a persons computer screen is harassment.

Now on the other hand if i choose to orbit you, there would be no dialog box asking permission, so THAT would be ARable.

If you land at a place that has a sign that says, no bite,no hug, no spam or whatever..It's usually because it had gotten to a point at one time, that they felt the need to put that sign up..

If you disregard that sign,you roll the dice on how quick or slow those people on the other side of that sign,will use the rule..

In another post in here you said, you respect the rules of land owners,so you shouldn't run into a problem with it anyways.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

In another post in here you said, you respect the rules of land owners,so you shouldn't run into a problem with it anyways.

Yet in this thread (s)he stated (s)he does not follow the rules even if being the closest follower the land owner has, so never mind that one... ;)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

Stop defending the pesky bloodliners - your are on a lost cause there... they removed themselves from the rest of SL society on their own will... no one forced them to buy that silly HUD or keep it if gifted.

im not defending bloodlines. my contention is that a one time bite offer is not ARable.

despite what what someone else said its not me making mountains out of molehills

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

If you land at a place that has a sign that says, no bite,no hug, no spam or whatever..It's usually because it had gotten to a point at one time, that they felt the need to put that sign up..

If you disregard that sign,you roll the dice on how quick or slow those people on the other side of that sign,will use the rule..

banning you from a sim for breaking a sim rule is not the same as being an ARable offence.

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

Honestly, I think the Bloodlines user, who only sends out the bite request once and then stops, isn't what you are likely to find out in the open. Because the act of just out-of-the-blue sending this request is on itself an act that proves that this person simply does not care. If they cared, they would ask or stick to places where everyone is interested in participating in Bloodlines by default. Its more likely to find Bloodline players who spam bite requests and hunt for clueless residents and new people, because they think they can confuse them or pressure them to accept.

i would think that a real vampire would use any means possible to trick an unwilling unknowing victim to allow themselves to be bitten . that wold be a more honest rp than asking nicely.

I have been banned from several sims for many things, but none of them broke the rules of SL. I mean I got banned from a sim because the sim owner's boyfriend left her for me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

i would think that a real vampire would use any means possible to trick an unwilling unknowing victim to allow themselves to be bitten . that wold be a more honest rp than asking nicely.

Real vampires are fairy tale protagonists...

Edited by Fionalein

17 hours ago, Phorumities said:

I just don't like being told what to do.

2 hours ago, Phorumities said:

oh sweetie whenever i land on a new property i always read the rules notcard. if i find a rule i consider stupid or im breaking it already by being there i simply leave because my number one rule is "the property owner is always right"

DMwxMNOUIAAie5Z.jpg

• Haha 6

My first encounter with an SL vampire I got a random IM from a girl who asked if she could bite me.  I didn't know anything yet about vampires in SL, and  I assumed she wanted to do something sexual, and being open to everything that SL had to offer, i said yes. She bit me and left. I was a little dissapointed.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I have been banned from several sims for many things, but none of them broke the rules of SL. I mean I got banned from a sim because the sim owner's boyfriend left her for me.

/me offers Talli a hug while whispering, "Please don't AR me. Please don't AR me. Please don't AR me. Please don't AR me. Please don't AR me. Please don't AR me. "

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

im estate banned on 350 sims because i got into an argument with the landlord and dared him to ban me

big deal... it just gives me the opportunity to trash talk about him to anyone thinking of renting from him

oh wait 

is badmouthing someone in a private convo ARable?

i know trashing someone in a forum post is

*looking at my list and checking it twice*

My first encounter with an SL vampire I got a random IM from a girl who asked if she could bite me.  I didn't know anything yet about vampires in SL, and  I assumed she wanted to do something sexual, and being open to everything that SL had to offer, i said yes. She bit me and left. I was a little dissapointed.

more than one of my friends when i asked why they were in bloodlines confessed rather sheepishly that they were bitten in the heat of passion so which is worse a random bite or being deliberatly misled?

8 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

more than one of my friends when i asked why they were in bloodlines confessed rather sheepishly that they were bitten in the heat of passion so which is worse a random bite or being deliberatly misled?

Why don't they just fix it? I had someone fix me, I don't remember what he did, but he took me someplace and did something to get my bite to go away

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Why don't they just fix it? I had someone fix me, I don't remember what he did, but he took me someplace and did something to get my bite to go away

They probably had you put on the garlic necklace..

If you don't play it,it's not really a big deal..All they have is your SL name on their website..

I got bit years back and can't even remember being bit..It's not impacted my SL in any way other than once in awhile some vamp asking if I want to get unghouled  or something like that..

hehehehe

I can't really remember, all I know is some guy knew I had been bitten and offered to fix it, he probably was just looking for a chance to get my dress off. Like the guy who told me I was pregnant, took me to clinic to get that fixed, then asked me to have his baby.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Candice LittleBoots said:

Short people, or what I prefer to call them (and myself) 'normal sized' people.

I'm not referring to Toddledoos (?) or obvious children or youngsters, I'm referring to adults who choose to register as normal/average human height on the SL scale, but are dwarfed by many and routinely ejected for being under some arbitrary height ruling or restriction.

Shorties rule! .. Yay!

I got accused of being short today, and I am not even close to the short end of the adult avatar spectrum.

Your bite most certainly didn't "go away". You are a registered member of bloodlines, you are a blood doll of the Angels of Savage Gardens Hoard, you soul is owned by Rogue Portal, and you allowed yourself to be bitten by dana6e Spellhunter 4 times.

That's hardly being taken somewhere, having something done and forgetting about it.

https://lycan.slbloodlines.com/members/1868098

eww a lycan? really?

14 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

I can't really remember, all I know is some guy knew I had been bitten and offered to fix it, he probably was just looking for a chance to get my dress off. Like the guy who told me I was pregnant, took me to clinic to get that fixed, then asked me to have his baby.

The last time I heard from a vamp about me being ghouled was like 5 years ago I think..

He asked if I wanted him to fix that for me..

I said no thanks,I hope I look bad enough to make a vamp puke..

He laughed..

hehehehe

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2146 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.