Age verified, Female verified, what do they mean?

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I see references sometime to Age or Female verified.   There is even a group you can join (without any checks that I can see) to give the title 'Verified Female'.

Does anyone have any idea what these terms mean, and if so, what privileges they convey?

I know what 'Payment Used' means, and that seems to be the only things that LL 'verifies'.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, anna2358 said:

I see references sometime to Age or Female verified.   There is even a group you can join (without any checks that I can see) to give the title 'Verified Female'.

Does anyone have any idea what these terms mean, and if so, what privileges they convey?

I know what 'Payment Used' means, and that seems to be the only things that LL 'verifies'.

means nothing...lol

simply type it in your profile...

mostly they mean they used voice to...eh... well.. somebody, or they showed themself on cams

There is no verification by LL for this, everybody can do, or write it, without proof or actions against it when it's fake.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, anna2358 said:

I always took it to mean 2 things.  Either some super god club boss got you on skype got you to speak and then said yay you are <insert gender>  you can work here now.

Or just something someone types it in their profile when they work in a certain profession in the hope that 1.  people read profiles and 2.  people believe it and have the sexy times and then pay them :)

I should put in my profile  OFFICIALLY VERIFIED PRINCESS OF THE WORLD SUPERMODEL AGE 22.  Do you believe me? 

I think the answer is, there is no official age and gender verification 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

It doesn't mean anything.

It used to be that you needed to provide LL with proof you were an adult, by providing your passport number, driver's license number, or social security number. This used to be a bogus check, as I know a friend of mine who verified using Elvis Presley's Social Securitynumber, in combination with NBC studio's address. Nowadays there is no adult verification anymore.

Female verification also means nothing. Same as voice verified. It's a stamp that someone gives to someone else, or themselves. Anyone can call themselves female-verified, age-verified, whatever verified.

• Like 4

You can't just say you are verified; you have to pass the test!

Gender Test:
Q: Have you ever peed on a fence?
YES: verified male
NO: verified lying male
There was the one time, we were really drunk and I thought it would be funny ...: verified female.

Age Test:
Q: Did you know Paul McCartney was in a band before Wings?
*quizzical stare*: Over 50
*lol*: over 30
Who da fox is Paul McCartney?: Under 20.

There, all certified and verified and approved. Take the quiz as often as necessary to get your "correct" results and add a verification to your profile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Oh wait: BuzzFeed to the rescue!
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i?utm_term=.bqLZ9kXVB#.cxDXDVqPj

These are very scientific and always accurate. 

You got: Girl in her late teens

We reckon you've either recently started uni or college, or are about to very soon. You might have a few career plans in mind, but it's far too early to start worrying too much about it. You have a solid group of friends who you spend a lot of time with, but are probably still living with your parents – at least until you can afford to rent on your own.

OMG! That is like so right! I just turned 19 this year.
>.>
<.<

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Oh wait: BuzzFeed to the rescue!
https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/who-am-i?utm_term=.bqLZ9kXVB#.cxDXDVqPj

These are very scientific and always accurate. 

OMG! That is like so right! I just turned 19 this year.
>.>
<.<

I think in getting distracted looking for an ALL option on the breakfast question messed up my answer

You got: Man in his early twenties

We think you're a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you're quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

xD

You got: Man in his mid-late twenties

We think you're a bloke between the ages of 24 and 29. You're working your way towards your dream career and might even be a few rungs up the ladder if you're doing really well. You probably live with a mate or two, though might be thinking about finding a place with your partner if you have one. You know it'll be a few years until you own one yourself though.

Damn, my cover is blown

:ph34r:

• Haha 4

There seems to be 2 camps in SL - those whose SL being is an extension of their RL self and for whom verification is an issue... and those who see SL as a totally second life not at all bound by RL and for whom verification means nothing.

However, there are some things - like flying - that defy RL for all concerned.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

/me forms a gang with @LittleMe Jewell and @Clover Jinx 

BUZZFEED AGE 20'S VERIFIED MEN  -  get it in your profiles girls :D

I am so tickled by this idea, I just might do it. It’ll tickle me even more when people don’t understand....cause I’m twisted like that!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.