Age verified, Female verified, what do they mean?

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:
  1. Childhood toy: Easy bake oven.
  2. Drink: Scotch on the rocks with a lime twist.
  3. Happy to talk about feelings???: Yeah, this is an odd question.  I am happy to talk about happy feelings.  Not happy to talk about not happy feelings.
  4. Sunday afternoon movie: None of those movies are rewatch worthy.  I'll go with The Princess Bride ... or Eric the Viking . 
  5. Childhood phone: None of those phones existed when I was a kid. There were two phones and they were both the same.  I preferred the beige one.
  6. Cartoon character: Daffy Duck!
  7. Breakfast: Breakfast is coffee.  Nothing else with it.  Nothing else can substitute. Coffee.
  8. Time to get ready: I take 38 minutes on an average day between getting out of bed and walking out the door.
  9. TV show I should be in: Big Bang Theory as Penny's Mom.
  10. Life quote: "No matter where you go, there you are."

1. Childhood toy: GI Joes  (don't judge me!)
  2. Drink: Red wine mixed with a light beer (don't judge me! A bartender made it for me one time. i blame him.)
  3. Happy to talk about feelings???: I"m happy to talk about YOU feelings.  i reserve the right to tune out mentally half way through and run the "princes bride"  move in my head if all you do is complain about your last 5 romances and they all happen to be the same type of person.  i also reserve the right to judge you, harshly this one time.
  4. Sunday afternoon movie: he Princess Bride ... or The holiday
  5. Childhood phone: Beige square one. ugly as heck but you couldn't kill that beast.  but i missed our old rotary phone. Most loved phone = grey motorola flip phone before the razers.
  6. Cartoon character: GUMMI BEARS!
  7. Breakfast: Cereal of course!
  8. Time to get ready: being a man, it takes 4.5 minutes.  :) most of the time is spent looking for things.
  9. TV show I should be in: Big Bang Theory!  as a visiting nerd at some comic con.
  10. Life quote: "Not all who wander are lost"

hehe, that quiz is really good for the ego. i didn't think it was going to guess mental age. isn't every man stuck at this age?  i suppose next time i'll have to take it after i'm fully awake :)

You got: Man in his early twenties

We think you're a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you're quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.

my favorite phone ever!.  you could play catch with it if you forgot the football :) ran it over with my car, twice by accident.  dropped out of sun roof 3 times (don't ask).  never died until the day it got retired :)

image.png.dff86ce0af4d571dc7d601f82b7b206e.png

21 hours ago, anna2358 said:

How the f..k do you play Angry Birds on that?

ya don't.  and also, it was so hard to hit on girls when we were young.

if you wanted to text Hello, it was 44 33 555 555 666  to type hello

so it was easier to type boobs as you could use the number keys alone for that.

it's why we had to actually talk to make dates instead of this swiping stuff for booty calls.

phesh, kids have it so easy now.

LOL  *grabs his walker and goes to make a call*

• Haha 1

You got: Woman in her early twenties

We think you're a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You're either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you're in your dream job. You're probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you're lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life.

Verified by Buzzfeed :P

Just now, Tari Landar said:

Holy frijoles batman....I lost a few years, and gained an appendage O.o

You got: Man in his mid-late twenties

I love these things, as idiotic as they are, they're never, ever accurate hahahahaha

Years ago there was a forumite who routinely accused me and many others of being hyper-emotional females. Now and then I'd take one of his rants, and one of my replies, and run them through the Gender Guesser. More often than not, he'd be flagged as female and I'd be flagged as male.

I'm not sure how I feel about that.

;-).

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2313 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.