Jump to content
Scottie Chatterbox

Looking for a clear desciption.

Recommended Posts

IF that is the OP and her SL daughter in the second picture (the girl with the little bear strapped to her leg), then I'm a bit amused at the OP's stance on all of this, since that young girl barely has any clothing at all on.  That swimsuit bottom is most definitely a g-string and that top is covering nothing more than the nipples themselves.  The girl looks to be in her mid-teens and that type of swimsuit is definitely not something my daughter would have been allowed to wear before she turned 18.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

In a variety of places around the world, nude sunbathing (or at least topless) is considered normal and children see it at a young age.

From the AANR website:

Visitors, as well as members, are required to conduct themselves in a manner that would be considered acceptable at any other public social gathering. There will be people of all ages and backgrounds - families, couples, children, young and old - and they will all have one thing in common…they decided to participate in nude recreation.

I'm beginning to think some here are looking at the trees and not the mountain. In RL, children are allowed in nudist resorts with Mom and Dad. It's a controlled environment with safety and common sense in mind.

10 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Semi-erect, seriously? That is flaccid/default state for many human male genetalia in SL and even for the generic anthropomorph male genetalia (without sheath).

If you were expecting something flopping around in the breeze you just found out the hard way that that is not how it works in SL. Amusingly enough a member that apparent size wouldn't work that way for everyone in real life either. Get a grip 

Proper AANR etiquette would require the male to wrap up in a towel until the moment has passed. AANR understands things happen and would rather take a the high road instead of asking them to leave.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

Proper AANR etiquette would require the male to wrap up in a towel until the moment has passed. AANR understands things happen and would rather take a the high road instead of asking them to leave.

True for a RL nudist area, but in SL those genitalia are very likely not even semi-erect. Given how the male pen!s is made in SL, that is probably simply its so-called limp/flacid state.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sirhc DeSantis said:

Little off topic, but anyone know where the blond guy got his hair? Need something silly for my human form before the next time I go - sunbathing.

It is not quite the same as the last few pics in this thread:

But those styles are sort of close, so maybe try the same place - no.match

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You are assuming that the girl with the dildo attached to her leg is a child avatar, whereas I'm not so sure about that.

If she showed up on one of the adult regions in which I'm involved in managing, I'm pretty sure our staff would end up asking her to change her avatar or leave.     That's a judgment call, obviously, and I'd almost certainly ask for a second opinion and check her groups, too, but she  looked to me young enough to cause us (especially the owner of the estate) problems if someone AR-d us for allowing her to stay.    Plus she'd almost certainly scare our regular patrons.

The picture has gone now, though, so there's nothing to argue about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

If you were expecting something flopping around in the breeze you just found out the hard way that that is not how it works in SL

Wait until Animesh gets rolled out on the main grid!   I foresee all manner of flopping, wobbling and wiggling.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Wait until Animesh gets rolled out on the main grid!   I foresee all manner of flopping, wobbling and wiggling.

Don't bank on it. Remember back when Flexi first was rolled out and we all got 'Excited' only to discover we had disjointed (if not double jointed) Floopies that were sure the gain the attention of many

This will not end well lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The purpose of a Terms of Service is to provide instructions and rules for legal purposes. Anyone with even the vaguest familiarity with how the law works and argues over the specific meanings of words is taken literally. Those words in the context of how they are used in a sentence are a what constitutes the specific and exact meaning of the statement.

Here is why places like Golden Sun beach and placing your 500 Pose Sex Bed inside your home on a G-Rated sim are not against the TOS:

Quote

Promoting or catering to such behavior or representations violates our Community Standards. For instance, the placement of avatars appearing to represent minors in proximity to "sex beds" or...

 
Quote

 

promote | prəˈmōt |
verb
1 further the progress of (something, especially a cause, venture, or aim); support or actively encourage: some regulation is still required to promote competition.
• give publicity to (a product, organization, or venture) so as to increase sales or public awareness: they are using famous personalities to promote the library nationally.

cater | ˈkādər |
verb
• (cater to) provide with what is needed or required: the school caters to children with learning difficulties.
• (cater to) try to satisfy (a particular need or demand): he catered to her every whim.

representation | ˌreprəˌzenˈtāSH(ə)n |
noun
2 the description or portrayal of someone or something in a particular way or as being of a certain nature: the representation of women in newspapers.

 

And here the real big one:

Quote

placement | ˈplāsmənt |
noun
the action of putting someone or something in a particular place or the fact of being placed: the proper placement of microphones.

Even though the OP highlights from the words "the placement..." onward, that alone does not mean anything because it is out of context. The full and proper context of that example must take the prior portion of the statement into account, meaning all three defined words above must work together to provide the full and proper context of the fourth.

Specifically: Either verb must be in effect before either noun can have the intended context.

On a side note to the OP: You friend is bull*****ting you by way of information-omission.

1) Avatars are not banned for simply being in any particular place at any particular time.
2) It requires several abuse reports from different people over the same or similar offense before Linden Lab will even take a serious look.

Edited by Qa Boa
Put dictionary definitions into quotes for clarity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Innula Zenovka said:

Wait until Animesh gets rolled out on the main grid!   I foresee all manner of flopping, wobbling and wiggling.

You just gave a new meaning to the phrase "trouser snake". I think I will have to go and wash my brain to get that image out of it.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

You just gave a new meaning to the phrase "trouser snake".

Darn it! I came here looking for a picture of a..*repeated joke*

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

Don't bank on it. Remember back when Flexi first was rolled out and we all got 'Excited' only to discover we had disjointed (if not double jointed) Floopies that were sure the gain the attention of many

This will not end well lol

The futanari scene will definitely capitalize on it.

1 hour ago, ChinRey said:

You just gave a new meaning to the phrase "trouser snake". I think I will have to go and wash my brain to get that image out of it.

Those snake charming caliber bits exist, btw. In all their animated glory.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

Those snake charming caliber bits exist, btw. In all their animated glory.

That post calls for one of those single-emoticon-and-no-text replies. But I don't think there is a suitable emoticon for it.

Edited by ChinRey
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

Don't bank on it. Remember back when Flexi first was rolled out...

Ummm... *rolled* out? I really need to go and wash my brain, this is getting out of h... never mind!

One of the natural laws of Second Life:

There is no feature or function so pure and innocent it can't be put to perverted uses by perverted users.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

Don't bank on it. Remember back when Flexi first was rolled out and we all got 'Excited' only to discover we had disjointed (if not double jointed) Floopies that were sure the gain the attention of many

This will not end well lol

Floopies???O.oxD

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was always under the impression that children should never be seen without clothing in SL, much less be anywhere near naked adults. I even wear a swimsuit in my skybox shower just to be safe. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have some questions.

My understanding is that when LL speaks of avatars "with the appearance of a minor" they are talking avatars which are clearly intended to look like young children. Too often people confuse that with avatars they, personally, believe look "young" but could easily be seen by others as adult. Because of this, there are sim and land owners in SL who will eject avatars simply for being "too short" or having breasts that are "too small", I've even passed through a sim which declared your avatar will be banned for having pigtails or a ponytail, but this is not, what I believe LL is after.

So my questions are the following:

To the op: Your friend who was banned for having a "young adult avatar and simply being in a sim with sex furniture", where they banned by LL or were they banned from the sim by the owner or group officer? Anyone can can you from their land for any reason or no reason, and as I stated above, plenty of landowners in SL are quick to pull that trigger for the most ridiculous reasons.

Regarding the sim you reported, you used the word "infant" to describe some of the avatars so can I take it you mean obviously very young, child avatars? Infants, toddlers, pre-teens? If so, I believe LL would have issue with those appearing nude next to nude adults wearing or in proximity to sex toys (ie: actual toys, not depictions of genitalia) but as others have pointed out, nudity itself, without the context of sexuality, doesn't seem to be a problem for them. If you reported the sim and LL did not act, then I think you have your answer there.

 To any Linden moderators keeping an eye on the thread, would you say my interpretation of LL's policy on this matter is accurate?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, Penny Patton said:

To the op: Your friend who was banned for having a "young adult avatar and simply being in a sim with sex furniture", where they banned by LL or were they banned from the sim by the owner or group officer? Anyone can can you from their land for any reason or no reason, and as I stated above, plenty of landowners in SL are quick to pull that trigger for the most ridiculous reasons.

 

Her Account was Banned by LL for "Age/play" I wouldn't have been upset if it was from someones land.

 

On 11/15/2017 at 7:36 PM, Penny Patton said:

Regarding the sim you reported, you used the word "infant" to describe some of the avatars so can I take it you mean obviously very young, child avatars? Infants, toddlers, pre-teens? If so, I believe LL would have issue with those appearing nude next to nude adults wearing or in proximity to sex toys (ie: actual toys, not depictions of genitalia) but as others have pointed out, nudity itself, without the context of sexuality, doesn't seem to be a problem for them. If you reported the sim and LL did not act, then I think you have your answer there.

 

Yes I am talking about Avatars like look like a 1 year old all the way up to 12 or 13 years old. And no LL does not have any problems with it. They very much allow it and it is a very open gate for age/players to do what they want. As long as you keep it in IMs or at a privet house that is on a high level so no one can see LL allows the depiction of children is a sexual way. Out of sight, Linden Labs doesn't mind.

Also no The girl with the sex toy on her hip wasn't a child avatar but she was standing next to them so it was against the ToS. It's ok you'll be glad to know nothing was done about it even after reporting her to both LL and the land owners.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/14/2017 at 3:21 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

IF that is the OP and her SL daughter in the second picture (the girl with the little bear strapped to her leg), then I'm a bit amused at the OP's stance on all of this, since that young girl barely has any clothing at all on.  That swimsuit bottom is most definitely a g-string and that top is covering nothing more than the nipples themselves.  The girl looks to be in her mid-teens and that type of swimsuit is definitely not something my daughter would have been allowed to wear before she turned 18.

NO My Avatar was not in Either Picture they were posted to show you and others the type of things you allow when hiding behind the rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scottie Chatterbox said:

Also no The girl with the sex toy on her hip wasn't a child avatar but she was standing next to them so it was against the ToS. It's ok you'll be glad to know nothing was done about it even after reporting her to both LL and the land owners.

How do you know? LL will never update the person who submits the AR.. 

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People JUST need to get OVER this.  LL was sued some time ago, I believe it was a German based lawsuit when someone went from SL to RL pedo with a RL child.  99.2% of child avis are PLAYED BY ADULTS and are ADULTS.  This is NOT reality, if it was I would be one of the first to be calling the police. There are nude family beaches and if you listen to the rumors they have LL Spies implanted in said crowd to keep things from happening or to pass our the bans if they do.  Then again, things DO happen, most of the little underage girls there are trolling for Linden daddies and offering sex for money, like most of SL.  Its a mixed basket, what I think any one with a brain needs to do, just like with the rest of SL where vampires feed on children as blood dolls and people have sex with scripted spiders and horses etc. is get over the ban paranoia, NONE of it is REAL. If it is offensive, where or what ever the place might be, just don't go there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And just one of those things to take into consideration, some people are short in RL, they play short adult avis in SL, My avi is over 8 ft tall by the meters. If someone is playing a fairy or midget, how can you call them out a child if they say in their profile I am a SHORT adult. Is SIZE the only factor in making a child a child?  Its ROLE PLAY people-ALL of SL is.  

ALSO what about people with SL families-ADULTS have couches and beds and everything JAM PACKED FULL of sex poses. Yet they have SL families and they DO NOT have sex with their littles who often get their own KID scripted rooms etc. So wheres the line?  Put littles on an island away from the rest of the world? Perhaps age/id verify everyone who wants to have a child avi? That would spoil so many aspects of SL.  Common sense should prevail here, not set in stone RULES.  If adult avis are getting banned due to being with little avi's just because they are wearing their flacid ***** or jiggly nursing boobs, something is VERY wrong.  Their are Little SCHOOLS that are not based on education, but on the fetish of spanking. I could go on and on and ON. Just do your homework. Make SURE that little you are interacting with is a RL ADULT.

Edited by JamesKisson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2017 at 8:38 AM, Qa Boa said:

 

Here is why places like Golden Sun beach and placing your 500 Pose Sex Bed inside your home on a G-Rated sim are not against the TOS:

 

General Parcel_lght_G.png

A region designated General is not allowed to advertise or make available content or activity that is sexually explicit, violent, or depicts nudity.  Sexually-oriented objects such as "sex beds" or poseballs may not be located or sold in General regions.

you can not have any sexual objects anywhere on a general sim, even inside your own home

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...