• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Nalytha said:

Bought two new AOs today. In all my time in SL, I've only owned three and it's been years since I set them up. I'm remembering what it's like to be a newbie and how overwhelming something as simple as making your character walk can be. 

I remember it seemed like forever until I could find a walk that wasn't a really exaggerated, hip-swinging, runway animation. I wanted something normal. To use the words of Elastigirl, "Can you see me, walking like this at the supermarket?"

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, GettingAddicted said:

That looks amazing!

Thank you, and to relax a little now that my work is done, a little fishing.7.21lunch_007.thumb.png.6a000630067062186ffae1370a5d4e0a.png

OK,maybe more posing on the dock than actual fishing, LOL, fishing for compliments. 

• Like 7

Remade an existing building to become a shipping agent office. Dock happened last night when I realized I had made a dock long ago for Cloud Party. Half and hour of updating textures and there is now a wharf of sorts by the water. 

LEA12 

5973d382d6590_docksideoffice.thumb.jpg.bdd449221109ecf01c0606a2be20fff2.jpg

• Like 8

I'm fiddling around with my new lara maitreya mesh body--I need to find more clothes for it. I love playing around and organizing my inventory--I'm a bit obsessed with keeping it somewhat neat and tidy. I've also discovered the forums and will probably start lurking here more often. :-) 

Snapshot_004.png

• Like 5