• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, GettingAddicted said:

Dammit! I need a car like that.

Car?

11 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ask Rhonda about my 0L shopping sprees =^.^=

Those are fun.  Well, the monthly midnight madness ones. Although I don't think I have gone without buying something on the side.

• Like 5
14 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

Whoopsie--I inadvertently blacklisted my whole apartment--anyone know how I can get it back? (was trying to get rid of some particles). #suchanoob......

We've all done something like that, I think. I'll presume you're using Firestorm. Go to this menu: World->Asset Blacklist (near the bottom). Select the things you wish to delist and click "Remove Selected".

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5
19 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

Whoopsie--I inadvertently blacklisted my whole apartment--anyone know how I can get it back? (was trying to get rid of some particles). #suchanoob......

Snapshot_001.png

Wow!

Well, anything you block will appear in the "Blocked" tab (I'm not sure though). And you can access it from the top menu - Communicate > Block List.

Edited by GettingAddicted
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

I have to go in-world and tell someone I'm not really into the "lifestyle". wish me luck! :-)  #gotcaughtupinthemoment #noRLspilloverforme

Good luck.

And just be honest.  It shouldn't be a problem.  If he (she?) is truly  in the life style, he will understand.  Of course he will try to talk you into doing a little more while staying(mostly) within your limits but that's normal, lifestyle of not

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Good luck.

And just be honest.  It shouldn't be a problem.  If he (she?) is truly  in the life style, he will understand.  Of course he will try to talk you into doing a little more while staying(mostly) within your limits but that's normal, lifestyle of not

ha that is so true!! He's a nice guy, and I have no problem with a little experimentation, but it's just not me. Honesty is the best policy. #IamwearingunderweartodayinRLsorry ;-)

• Like 2
28 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

We've all done something like that, I think. I'll presume you're using Firestorm. Go to this menu: World->Asset Blacklist (near the bottom). Select the things you wish to delist and click "Remove Selected".

Thank you!!!

• Like 1

Lol-- when you're trying to be good and get at home RL work done and then someone gives you a free gift and you really want to go inworld try it on and model it....!!! thank you Rhonda.  (I will later). 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

doh!

That was supposed to be from the gifter alt.  I forgot to logout of MP :(
Again. :(:(

Which means I now have a kawaii cute skirt and lacy top on Rhonda instead, too.

so you have an alt that gives gifts? what an interesting idea! 

Edited by Bobsie
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

doh!

That was supposed to be from the gifter alt.  I forgot to logout of MP :(
Again. :(:(

Which means I now have a kawaii cute skirt and lacy top on Rhonda instead, too.

What a noob! Are you going to model it for me tonight? =~.~=

• Like 5