Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, GettingAddicted said:

Dammit! I need a car like that.

Car?

 

11 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Ask Rhonda about my 0L shopping sprees =^.^=

Those are fun.  Well, the monthly midnight madness ones. Although I don't think I have gone without buying something on the side.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

Whoopsie--I inadvertently blacklisted my whole apartment--anyone know how I can get it back? (was trying to get rid of some particles). #suchanoob......

We've all done something like that, I think. I'll presume you're using Firestorm. Go to this menu: World->Asset Blacklist (near the bottom). Select the things you wish to delist and click "Remove Selected".

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

Whoopsie--I inadvertently blacklisted my whole apartment--anyone know how I can get it back? (was trying to get rid of some particles). #suchanoob......

Snapshot_001.png

Wow!

Well, anything you block will appear in the "Blocked" tab (I'm not sure though). And you can access it from the top menu - Communicate > Block List.

Edited by GettingAddicted
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

I have to go in-world and tell someone I'm not really into the "lifestyle". wish me luck! :-)  #gotcaughtupinthemoment #noRLspilloverforme

Good luck.

And just be honest.  It shouldn't be a problem.  If he (she?) is truly  in the life style, he will understand.  Of course he will try to talk you into doing a little more while staying(mostly) within your limits but that's normal, lifestyle of not

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Good luck.

And just be honest.  It shouldn't be a problem.  If he (she?) is truly  in the life style, he will understand.  Of course he will try to talk you into doing a little more while staying(mostly) within your limits but that's normal, lifestyle of not

ha that is so true!! He's a nice guy, and I have no problem with a little experimentation, but it's just not me. Honesty is the best policy. #IamwearingunderweartodayinRLsorry ;-)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

We've all done something like that, I think. I'll presume you're using Firestorm. Go to this menu: World->Asset Blacklist (near the bottom). Select the things you wish to delist and click "Remove Selected".

Thank you!!!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol-- when you're trying to be good and get at home RL work done and then someone gives you a free gift and you really want to go inworld try it on and model it....!!! thank you Rhonda.  (I will later). 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

doh!

That was supposed to be from the gifter alt.  I forgot to logout of MP :(
Again. :(:(

Which means I now have a kawaii cute skirt and lacy top on Rhonda instead, too.

so you have an alt that gives gifts? what an interesting idea! 

Edited by Bobsie
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

doh!

That was supposed to be from the gifter alt.  I forgot to logout of MP :(
Again. :(:(

Which means I now have a kawaii cute skirt and lacy top on Rhonda instead, too.

What a noob! Are you going to model it for me tonight? =~.~=

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...