What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Spending some time hanging around in Neumoegen at the home of the 2017 Mainland Rally, in case participants need help navigating the course.

The rally is a trip around Heterocera, hosted by a very friendly Japanese group (bring your translator huds!) and runs until the end of the month.  If you manage to complete the course, you get a copy of the rally car to keep.

rallyhelper_001.png

• Like 9

Finishing up my Dockside set today over on LEA12, the sleepy little town of Terradale, I made some whiskey or wine barrels (take your pick) and a rowboat with sit animations for the newly created dock. So that section is finished and I am movin' on tomorrow. To where? Not sure yet.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LEA12/33/154/22

boat.thumb.jpg.25f3c8779dfe5b9f33cea34f3342d5f7.jpg

• Like 10

I went exploring out on the Heterocera Atoll.  Me and my steed deep in the tunnel inside the Great Wall.  I probably should have worn a dress so riding side saddle would have made sense :)

35336836353_5b943ce1d3_h.thumb.jpg.f09ffdb39081f5ab2d7a684c8c61d91f.jpg

At Horisme, at the end of the Great Wall, there were some pigeons on the steps with "Caution - Explosive" over their heads.  So naturally I had to click on them - and yes, they DO explode.  It's a good thing I was standing a ways back :)  Fortunately I didn't have to clean them up - it must be the properties of the temple - after a few minutes they reincarnated themselves.   

36010742451_acefd8b3d0_h.thumb.jpg.58843ad70ca08d54512a10710f99fa59.jpg

• Like 9

Decorating this lovely house from Trompe Loeil that I just picked up at the Uber event. Only $L450 and fits snugly on my 512 plot. My neighbor's house is peaking from behind in case it's not obvious. I love the shape of this little place. 

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.f9be3cbc2f9f2c87a46ce3ed5ec4e45a.jpg

• Like 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 196 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.