• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look who I found on my (RL) walk to the beach this morning...

Contemplating spring

Getting a really lucky shot.  I was taking pictures of something else and playing with the windlights, then cammed out and around a bit to check angles and just happened to catch this in my view.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

This is a good obsession to have because it will get unruly in a hurry if you ignore it long.

I agree!! I like knowing what i have in there. things get "lost" so easily. 

• Like 2

I actually spend a lot of time on my inventory.  Unfortunately, I also spend a lot of time shopping and hunting, so I have lots of items in these folders:

Temp2.jpg.8e33bdea6126ba12369f9b8bd1172be8.jpg

I have at least managed to sort them into categories - though I do still have an unsorted 'Hunts' folder

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This will become your new obsession.  :D

Welcome

Thank you!! I'm such a newb here (and in a way even in SL when it comes to some things) --trying to figure out the difference between quoting and liking...I think I quote when I want to reply? 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

...I think I quote when I want to reply?

Yes, you quote when you want to reply. :) You can just click the main Quote thing if you want to quote a whole post.

9 minutes ago, Bobsie said:

trying to figure out the difference between quoting and liking...

And you can quote any sections of a post, or combinations of several different posts, by selecting a part of the text you specifically want to quote. A little "Quote this" button comes up. Click it and the selected text shows up as an additional quote in your post.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

...it will get unruly in a hurry...

In my case, my inventory description transcends the meaning of the word 'unruly', becoming a paragon of disorganization. I should really do some work on that. I did notice today that everything I had in my inventory made by Govindra Galatea seems to be gone.

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because I got the name wrong... and I spelled it wrong.
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I should get in world and do something.

i'm multitasking --am in world and doing something (trying to get maitreya clothes to fit on "lara") while also listening to new faves on spotify. 

Snapshot_009.png

• Like 7