What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

31 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

It was yesterday's action really, but I went to bed forgetting to write this.  It was quite a liberating event.  I cut up my wedding dress and am making a silk coverlet, plus possibly a chiffon scarf.

Scraps from the veil can be used to filter old paint you might use to redo your bedroom.

;-).

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

did a bunch of work on my place today ^^ thanks to gacha discounts i was able to get some furniture and decor for cheap. also went gacha thrift shopping because im always down for a bargain

i WAS going to code a system for NPC battles, but the second i open up my code editor my brain draws a blank... like i KNOW how to do it but my fingers won't type the words x_x

• Like 3

Checking out my hardware which came to a completion today ... 😁

ezgif.com-gif-maker(7).gif.22fc62028ec7379e4d095e7585bbc735.gif

whilst being in SL waiting on my so, in the forums and watching the FP2 of the second half of the F1 season which started today.

desktop_msi.jpg

Snapshot_004.png.471352cd8f1443663fa44d316c97a7fc.png

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a small ground floor window on the street. I put some pots on it which is my joy. I've been 5 months here and today someone stole one of them from me. I will buy another one to put it back. I still haven't found a job.  Autumn came with rain and cold. I am so happy that the animals and me have a house to live in and a car to move around.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 296 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.