Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Darrius Gothly

How do you drive someone totally crazy?

29 posts in this topic

I was researching this topic ... how to drive someone crazy .. and I hit upon a post that explains it perfectly. At the risk of getting this post pulled because of a link .. you can find the answer:

HERE

Everytime someone says something obnoxious to you say "thanks for that".  Never say anything else.  Repeat it in response to everything they say.

Works every time.

How do you research this? Do you actually go at it and try your worst to drive them crazy? :) And then write down their reactions, perhaps?

- Luc -

Nice one :) But you can probably still learn a thing or two from the man who has mastered the art of driving people crazy:

From the man himself......."Gazing thru' the window at the world outside....wondering will mother earth survive, hoping that mankind will stop abusing her sometime"

We're all mad anyway :smileyhappy:

/me laughs

I would reinforce the notion every chance that I'd get by telling someone that they are 'utterly, perfectly normal...in every way.' 

Darrius Gothly wrote:

I was researching this topic ... how to drive someone crazy .. and I hit upon a post that explains it perfectly. At the risk of getting this post pulled because of a link .. you can find the answer:

what?

Because it is politically incorrect to single out an ethnicity here and would probably result in this post being RIC'd if I named one, you will need to fill in the blank.

How do you drive a __________ crazy?

Glue a penny to the side walk.

(the other very politically incorrect answer to the question is "offer them a free ham sandwich).

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Marry them!

Nope, just routes me back to the start of this thread. Ahhhhhhhh, I'm slow. I get it now :smileyvery-happy:

It's okay Deltango .. we wub you anyway. Have some chocolate, it'll be better tomorrow ...

chocolate-chip-cookies.jpg

Usually it's Scylla who makes posts that have a joke I just don't get...

Tolya (clicked the damned link 20+ times looking for the new browser window or tab that MUST have opened up - I am the dumbest non-blonde in history)

Tolya (apologizes to Theia for the dumb blonde joke)

Joesephina is exactly right. Saying thanky kindly or yes i am gay, taking the fight or power out of there rudness is the best weapon one can have..

Kudos josephina

Tryad, CEO Tiberious Data Mining.