How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So I have spent the last few days helping some old friends get reacquainted with SL. Since I recently went through the process of the mesh head upgrade, they turned to me for advice. Because they were both apparently sitting on piles of unused money, they immediately went for the Bento heads at catwa. This turned into a comedy of errors as I attempted to explain to them how everything worked and confusion reigned supreme.

We eventually got them sorted out though, and I'm sure they will be burning their way through lindens in no time. Not wanting me to be left out, and as a thank you for my assistance, one of the ladies decided to foot the bill to upgrade me to Bento as well. So I tucked away the basic Paul look, and now I will be tweaking Daniel for who knows how long. 

081817_003a.png

• Like 14

25 minutes ago, Donovan Michalski said:

So I have spent the last few days helping some old friends get reacquainted with SL. Since I recently went through the process of the mesh head upgrade, they turned to me for advice. Because they were both apparently sitting on piles of unused money, they immediately went for the Bento heads at catwa. This turned into a comedy of errors as I attempted to explain to them how everything worked and confusion reigned supreme.

We eventually got them sorted out though, and I'm sure they will be burning their way through lindens in no time. Not wanting me to be left out, and as a thank you for my assistance, one of the ladies decided to foot the bill to upgrade me to Bento as well. So I tucked away the basic Paul look, and now I will be tweaking Daniel for who knows how long. 

081817_003a.png

Lucky you!  That's a nice look so far!

• Like 2