How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why, yes! I would like fries with that!

(Been doing a lot of dark and moody pics, recently. I thought it would be refreshing to do something a bit simpler, lighter, and maybe even *gasp* happier!)

Of course your happy, look at all that food! I see bitterballen too, must be a Dutch snack car. Fries with mayonnaise then! no silly ketchup as they do over in the colonies ;)

• Like 5
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
2 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Of course your happy, look at all that food! I see bitterballen too, must be a Dutch snack car. Fries with mayonnaise then! no silly ketchup as they do over in the colonies ;)

Good catch!

The cart is in New Berlin, so one would have assumed German, but I'm pretty certain that you're right: the black and white sign behind me reads "Freiten."

Ketchup is still a mainstay for fast food fries here in Canada, but, happily, it's become pretty common in nicer places, or even in up-market burger joints, to find them served with aioli. So, yay for that!

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Reyetta Claven said:

Decided to dig out some of my R2 clothes today for my shift at the maid café. Anyone want a snack? ❤️

(it's on a beach, so swimsuits and skimpy clothes are totally acceptable!)

Snapshot_021.png

Decided to also post a more close-up picture in better lighting. 

Snapshot_025.png

• Like 18

I was studying this thread for ages, to get some idea of Windlight and other stuff, and I'm slowly getting there! I saw that you all go to Lutz City and so I dropped by a couple of days ago, and wandered round...…. I didn't get past the cake stall. I have a serious sweet tooth, and why go anywhere else????? Having lots of fun here!!  :D

SL14.png

SL17.png

Edited by EllieNewell
  • Like 19
  • Haha 1