How does your avatar look today ?

5 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

This is my newest avatar creation. My Bone Drider with animated mesh head and eyes and custom material and mapping on body and head.

(Off topic) but does anyone know where one could actually use or wear this avatar outside of organized RP?

I goto combat sims and those are dead. most RP is not very spontaneous at times if not in an organized or stuctured RP group.

Are there any groups for this particular type of avatar, or other collaborating creators who lean towards this level of custom creation in SL? Many immediately spot this Avatar as as spider, but it also is missing some elements that a basic spider would have and yet has other features an alien species my have and a humanoid head with a menacing dead gaze.

The body is includes normal and specular maps made in MindTex, the base textures made in Photoshop and Gimp.

BoneDriderSolidOcclusion.png

BoneDriderWireFrame.png

That is going to give me nightmaresย 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Replies 38.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^ ย 

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Hair

ย  ย Neph got new hair. Actually she got 11 new hairs today - and now I've got to sort out her inventory ...

• Like 23

I actually hadn't intended to take or post a picture today, but this seemed a particularly good day to model a tee I bought last week.

Hate-Will-Never-Win-Blank.thumb.png.0d0e5812b207f6e84b7771ea6c456bff.png

Picture taken behind the Pania Lounge, in a New Zealand-themed sim, Cheesecake (https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cheesecake/38/165/21/)

• Like 24
8 hours ago, Orwar said:

Hair

ย  ย Neph got new hair. Actually she got 11 new hairs today - and now I've got to sort out her inventory ...

That's exactly how it gets you! I'm doing the same for my new Alt!

• Like 4

SARA ROBOT V.2.jpg

So I was really trying to change up my look into a kind of glam goth.... robot I guess? I just love the way it all came together. Now I need somewhere to go!!!ย 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 18
31 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yelling at the jerk in your bed-bug-ridden motel room to put his pants back on and get the hell out.

We've all been there, amirite?

ย  ย Nah. Then again,ย I've got standards ... Both in partners and night accommodations.ย ๐Ÿ‘€

ย 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1