How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

4 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

More sunny, happy Scylla! (Also wet.)

I know that I should prefer the colour version of this pic, which is much more vibrant (although actually darker), but I just really like it in black and white for some reason.

I like it black and white. Reminds me I need to re-watch the Creature from the Black Lagoon, it's been ages ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

13 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I like it black and white. Reminds me I need to re-watch the Creature from the Black Lagoon, it's been ages ... 

We REALLY need an eye-roll response for this forum.

🙄

ETA: HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!

Are you comparing me to the creature from the Black Lagoon??????

😡

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Ok, I shouldn't really do this, but . . .

I've fiddled with the brightness and contrast of the colour pic, and I now like IT better.

I think.

/me vacillates indecisively, thereby once more proving herself incapable of adulting properly.

I like both pics.  They both have artistic value in their own ways. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Why, yes! I would like fries with that!

16 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Of course your happy, look at all that food! I see bitterballen too, must be a Dutch snack car. Fries with mayonnaise then! no silly ketchup as they do over in the colonies ;)

friesmmayo.thumb.jpg.6b6f9eb041833fa7fe109f7e37702bb7.jpg

Fries with mayo served, but no Scylla or Zeta to be seen...

(Actually, the only time I've eaten bitterballen was in Germany - but it was in Nordhorn, right at the Dutch border which might explain it. Not to my liking, but at least better than the similar looking but different tasting súrir hrútspungar I got on Iceland :D)

Edited by CarlosBanos
  • Like 18

Well - guess this is the end of my 1000L$ journey - standing in the shadows of the Berlin wall... 

A short summary: 50L$ for an Altamura group membership to get the free Romeo Body, a 100L$ skin from the Marketplace, 300L$ for Argrace hair, massive amounts of free clothing from Kauna, and rest of my budget spent on glasses, shoes and outfit from Tomboi - all in all about 1000L$, not bad ey?

journeysend.thumb.jpg.5a44acc9151675fbb86790ba769bb17f.jpg

• Like 21

This is my newest avatar creation. My Bone Drider with animated mesh head and eyes and custom material and mapping on body and head.

(Off topic) but does anyone know where one could actually use or wear this avatar outside of organized RP?

I goto combat sims and those are dead. most RP is not very spontaneous at times if not in an organized or stuctured RP group.

Are there any groups for this particular type of avatar, or other collaborating creators who lean towards this level of custom creation in SL? Many immediately spot this Avatar as as spider, but it also is missing some elements that a basic spider would have and yet has other features an alien species my have and a humanoid head with a menacing dead gaze.

The body is includes normal and specular maps made in MindTex, the base textures made in Photoshop and Gimp.

BoneDriderSolidOcclusion.png

BoneDriderWireFrame.png

• Like 16
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, Hunter Stern said:

This is my newest avatar creation. My Bone Drider with animated mesh head and eyes and custom material and mapping on body and head.

(Off topic) but does anyone know where one could actually use or wear this avatar outside of organized RP?

I goto combat sims and those are dead. most RP is not very spontaneous at times if not in an organized or stuctured RP group.

Are there any groups for this particular type of avatar, or other collaborating creators who lean towards this level of custom creation in SL? Many immediately spot this Avatar as as spider, but it also is missing some elements that a basic spider would have and yet has other features an alien species my have and a humanoid head with a menacing dead gaze.

The body is includes normal and specular maps made in MindTex, the base textures made in Photoshop and Gimp.

BoneDriderSolidOcclusion.png

BoneDriderWireFrame.png

That is going to give me nightmares 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4