How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

For those of you interested in trying a female bento mesh head, Akeruka has a new one as a group gift until Oct. 4th. Group join fee is 150L but this is a full functioning head (there is an animation pack that is sold separately though). This looks slightly Asian to me so with the right skin could be quite lovely.

Egozy has six skin tones on the MP for 0L for this head too and they include body appliers.

There's even an Omega relay for AK heads, if you join the Omega group (10L I think) you can get it for 50L. (instead of 100L)

So just over 200L for a bento mesh head with Omega and skins. Time to get my alts some pocket change.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

For those of you interested in trying a female bento mesh head, Akeruka has a new one as a group gift until Oct. 4th. Group join fee is 150L but this is a full functioning head (there is an animation pack that is sold separately though). This looks slightly Asian to me so with the right skin could be quite lovely.

Egozy has six skin tones on the MP for 0L for this head too and they include body appliers.

There's even an Omega relay for AK heads, if you join the Omega group (10L I think) you can get it for 50L. (instead of 100L)

So just over 200L for a bento mesh head with Omega and skins. Time to get my alts some pocket change.

That's great info, thanks for passing that along.  I know a couple friends who might be interested in this.

• Like 2

More info on the Akeruka head. SlackGirl said in group chat that when the female head goes to full price on Oct 4th they are putting out a male bento head for the group gift.\o/

Here's some pics of Kumiko's default shape with the Egozy free skin and some Omega ones I have in my inventory.

59c46123daebd_akheaddefaultshape1.thumb.jpg.2c0aba30e4ad1322fc4d04539fcf28de.jpg

From left to right ~ Egozy, Esode, WoW Skins

59c46179d6b0a_akheaddefaultshape2.thumb.jpg.3ae9049b0e8e536f7e904d56a58e2ed2.jpg

From left to right ~ Stix, Plastik,  Lumae

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

More info on the Akeruka head. SlackGirl said in group chat that when the female head goes to full price on Oct 4th they are putting out a male bento head for the group gift.\o/

Here's some pics of Kumiko's default shape with the Egozy free skin and some Omega ones I have in my inventory.

59c46123daebd_akheaddefaultshape1.thumb.jpg.2c0aba30e4ad1322fc4d04539fcf28de.jpg

From left to right ~ Egozy, Esode, WoW Skins

59c46179d6b0a_akheaddefaultshape2.thumb.jpg.3ae9049b0e8e536f7e904d56a58e2ed2.jpg

From left to right ~ Stix, Plastik,  Lumae

I just picked up one of those today too! It is lovely! Don't know if I will cough up the cash for the AO but I do love the basic look of the head. The eyelashes do not seem to fit the eyes well on the other hand....

19 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

I just picked up one of those today too! It is lovely! Don't know if I will cough up the cash for the AO but I do love the basic look of the head. The eyelashes do not seem to fit the eyes well on the other hand....

Join the free group at Limit 8 and grab the gifts there. Foxcity has a bento face hud they've had out previously that works pretty well with the head. They are static poses, not animated though.

Even with my Catwa heads I usually turn off the lashes cause of the alpha glitch with makeup so funky lashes don't bother me much.

• Like 2

Limit8 group ... free ... join ... ok, note taken. ^_^

As an alternative, if the 2500L for the AK animation HUD seem a bit steep and hte static look is too boring, perhaps look at Happy Dispatch's HUD for 600L. 
Literally look at it - there is a demo setup in the store which you can use. Pretty much like a posestand. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

As an alternative, if the 2500L for the AK animation HUD seem a bit steep and hte static look is too boring, perhaps look at Happy Dispatch's HUD for 600L. 
Literally look at it - there is a demo setup in the store which you can use. Pretty much like a posestand. 

Oh yeah that was mentioned in the AK group as well by Kaoz even.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

While I was there trying out the Happy Dispatch HUD, which didn't work so well honestly since the open mouth animations made my mouth look kind of mule-like , I thought I would try the Facial AO that came with the GA.EG head I usually wear. It is a separate HUD from the head HUD and it works! Well, mostly -- the biting lip animation looks awful, but everything else looks great. Now maybe I'll have to buy the ninja AO from there instead! Here's a sample look with one of the Egozy skins.

saga-248.jpg

Edited by Sagadin
  • Like 12

6 hours ago, Sagadin said:

While I was there trying out the Happy Dispatch HUD, which didn't work so well honestly since the open mouth animations made my mouth look kind of mule-like , I thought I would try the Facial AO that came with the GA.EG head I usually wear. It is a separate HUD from the head HUD and it works! Well, mostly -- the biting lip animation looks awful, but everything else looks great. Now maybe I'll have to buy the ninja AO from there instead! Here's a sample look with one of the Egozy skins.

saga-248.jpg

Oh, I like! I'm gonna have to check out those skins.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Donovan Michalski said:

It was the boots, wasn't it - they were over the maximum boot height requirement.  :DxD

That must have been it or I didn't have a horse!   

To answer Talligurl above it was midnight and exploring sims and couldn't be bothered changing when I realised my new photo opportunity place was a RP sim with a dress code.  They were nice and all and said I just needed changing clothes that's all to stay and join in.  I'll  go back though out of curiosity.  

Edited by chardonay Babii
  • Like 2