How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I've been busy working on pictures for the scrapbook and finally finished the spread I was doing. This is a random snap I took in between things. Next up is the final maternity shoot . Really excited to take that on. 📸twinsm_00243534(1).thumb.png.ffd87f2b1740eb20b8081f1e39d94433.png

• Like 20

Oh dear. People, where are your lovely pictures????

Well, never mind. Here's another by me -- apologies for crowding them in.

It's in imitation of a much nicer work I ran across on Deviant Art, dating from 2009 and by an artist called Rust2D. I liked the effect, and wanted to see if I could replicate something similar.

Boho-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.4b8c5f8bf479e27b57f97acfadc81fae.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Oh dear. People, where are your lovely pictures????

Well, never mind. Here's another by me -- apologies for crowding them in.

It's in imitation of a much nicer work I ran across on Deviant Art, dating from 2009 and by an artist called Rust2D. I liked the effect, and wanted to see if I could replicate something similar.

Boho-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.4b8c5f8bf479e27b57f97acfadc81fae.png

I like the way you fade into the wallpaper.  Spooky!

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This shot was supposed to be something else, but it became this instead.

Oh well. Sometimes my pics have a mind of their own.

Halo-2-(SM)-Blank.thumb.png.fa2d0221976ae424f8626a556f77e838.png

The composition of this is so beautiful 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, gothiccbabie said:

The composition of this is so beautiful 

Thank you! I'm so pleased you like it!

I'll admit that what strikes me about it looking at it now is how impressive my rack looks. Amazing what lighting and an unlaced bodice can do!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I'll admit that what strikes me about it looking at it now is how impressive my rack looks. Amazing what lighting and an unlaced bodice can do!

My first thought on seeing the pic yesterday was, "it's like she is acknowledging gravity!"

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Thank you! I'm so pleased you like it!

While it is QUITE a very lovely rack, the emotion, conveyance, and dedication shows clearly in the art you post. You care and you aren't just posting for the ***** of it. You really like and showcase your talent. I find myself coming here to see what you've posted along my other favorites. I'm quite a fan. Please keep showing your art you are quite talented! ❣️

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, gothiccbabie said:

While it is QUITE a very lovely rack, the emotion, conveyance, and dedication shows clearly in the art you post. You care and you aren't just posting for the ***** of it. You really like and showcase your talent. I find myself coming here to see what you've posted along my other favorites. I'm quite a fan. Please keep showing your art you are quite talented! ❣️

Wow. Thank you again!

The main reason I post here is the people, who are supportive and wonderful. You're an exemplification of that. Thank you for making this worthwhile!

• Like 4

Did someone else post meanwhile? Someone else did post (with a lovely picture too) so I can post again, wee!

Fancy creative title for random experiment

https://www.flickr.com/photos/191119559@N02/53664066216/in/dateposted-public/

Sideproduct of an attempt to animate the water in... wallpaper engine of all things. I got close but failed at the step of making it loop properly and lost motivation. I feel like I'm on the right track though.

• Like 18