How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

23 minutes ago, Midnoot said:

454145e5bd6073a1e44b36cc6d15cd5a.jpg

Yeah, I haven't seen a Lookat Target since that time I did a clean install and forgot to disable them. I honestly thought someone had a combat HUD, and I armed up.

Glad I figured it out before nuking the ground floor of the sim. That could have been embarrassing.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, LittleMogwai84 said:

Excuse my newb-ness but how can I insert an image to show off my avatar?  🤔

You can upload directly to the forum by using the UI below the text window whilst writing a post:

6e33188b040f13a1a008b2d38a9f9e24.png

Or, if you have the image on another image hosting website (Flickr, ImgBB, or such), you can embed images by copying the image URL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

You can upload directly to the forum by using the UI below the text window whilst writing a post:

6e33188b040f13a1a008b2d38a9f9e24.png

Or, if you have the image on another image hosting website (Flickr, ImgBB, or such), you can embed images by copying the image URL.

Also be sure to hover over the little "Insert" link if you do an upload, so it goes into the post body to display once it's there. It hides sometimes for a moment, but lights up on mouseover.

I'm old at this stuff and I still wondered why my first attachments weren't showing up, lol.

Edited by PheebyKatz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another faux artsy take on the pic of me reading. If you scrunch your eyes up properly, this one almost looks like a Pointillist painting. (Which of course it is not: I just upped the lighting, and emphasized small brush strokes.)

Watercolour-10-3-(Painterly)-Blank.thumb.png.3c51587cde26d2bdf5b999c8cbdb274e.png

• Like 28