How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Unless those goldish veins are gold and not moss, my guess is you're facing..slightly South East.  (Doesn't moss only grow on certain treesides? Not counting the Larch?)

Of course, the sunset kind of tells that too.

You must have been a VERY accomplished boy scout, Love.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Canadian Gothic!

I made this backdrop for another pic, and thought it might do double service. It's only a temporary build . . . but I find myself half wishing again I could build a farm (or very large garden, or both) in SL.

One day, one day . . .

Canadian-Gothic-Blank.png

That looks like a really nice farm already.. You should make in a more permanent build because it looks really relaxing there.

Seriously though, it's just a background?

You should make backgrounds  and open a market place..  I know one customer you would have already.:)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

You never hid clothes from your parents when you were younger?

Head out the door with something acceptable to the P's, then change into what you are really wearing out at a friends house.. hehehe

LOL, I'm a guy. I never had to hide anything like that. And I used to be involved in amateur filmmaking and played in a band as drummer. My Mum would sew outfits for our films, and help me with stage outfits.

...So I have to dedicate this post to my incredible mother, who passed away a long time ago. I miss her every day.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Bagnu said:

LOL, I'm a guy. I never had to hide anything like that. And I used to be involved in amateur filmmaking and played in a band as drummer. My Mum would sew outfits for our films, and help me with stage outfits.

...So I have to dedicate this post to my incredible mother, who passed away a long time ago. I miss her every day.

We just had our dad, But you can bet he wasn't letting me and my sister out with some of the things we ended up going out in.. hehehehe

Ya, my brother it wasn't as much a big deal because he always dressed really nice anyways.. hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

We just had our dad, But you can bet he wasn't letting me and my sister out with some of the things we ended up going out in.. hehehehe

Ya, my brother it wasn't as much a big deal because he always dressed really nice anyways.. hehehehe

LOL, I went out to a photoshoot wearing coattails with no shirt and a red bowtie, with round welding goggles.

My male alt is finally aged enough to be out of his 20's.  I found a skin with the aging lines already on it because I couldn't find add on wrinkles that didn't look angry.  A bit of body and facial hair added a few more years.  I also took away his t-shirts... for now.  He'll be back in his play-clothes soon enough.  I didn't feel like taking all the time I knew I would need to find the tattoos I wanted for him.  Maybe another day.

image.thumb.jpeg.43f3a44c9744b6a8561e54e9223b0913.jpeg

• Like 24

3 minutes ago, PheebyKatz said:

snap_009.thumb.png.db009cf6ef0067b06f8595c35b282307.png

Chillin' like a villain.

EDIT: and this is what happens when I accidentally hit "Quote" instead of "Edit" and don't realize it until it's posting...

Edited by PheebyKatz
Yes, I am a fool~
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does anyone know if Black Dragon uses EEP or if it's still on windlight?

I'm thinking it's still on windlight because  none of my new EEPs are loading up in there..

I'm just curious if I'm doing something wrong and them just not showing, or if it's the viewer never went to EEP?

Thanks in advance for any help on this.:)❤️

• Like 1