How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Picked up the Legacy male body earlier in the week.  I'm liking it so far, no complaints on my end.  I made a few small adjustments to my shape (as I had been using Gianni before), and I'm sure I'll continue to tweak it for a while.  

I've been in that stage for a while now where I'm happy with the overall look of my av, and I don't make major changes very often, which is a relief to my wallet.  🤣

Don22_16x10.jpg

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Donovan Michalski said:

Picked up the Legacy male body earlier in the week.  I'm liking it so far, no complaints on my end.  I made a few small adjustments to my shape (as I had been using Gianni before), and I'm sure I'll continue to tweak it for a while.  

I've been in that stage for a while now where I'm happy with the overall look of my av, and I don't make major changes very often, which is a relief to my wallet.  🤣

Don22_16x10.jpg

You look great! Yeah I went with Maitreya in the end because Legacy was a whopping L5,000. You look so good though 😍 

• Like 4

On 7/10/2022 at 6:25 PM, Jordan Whitt said:

So last week I reconnected with someone I haven't seen or spoken to in probably about 10 years.  She knew me before SL, and in fact she was the person who set up my first avatar for me!  She's returned to the grid, gotten herself a sim and made a little corner for me to hide in...with bunnies!

Snapshot_014.jpg

Those are hares.

• Haha 2

23 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Interesting quasi-historical vibe going here! Sort of "Packing up my kit bag and off to fight the Hun!" 

"With my bunny."

In case you didn't know, there's an olden times song, "Pack up your troubles in your old kit bag and Smile! Smile! Smile!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2