How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 hours ago, Echelon Alcott said:

HONOUR, VALOUR, BRAVERY

Snapshot_036.thumb.png.269367309f16dbc72c260d43c22be599.png

In support of those who defend their homeland. This is NOT about scoring some likes. People are suffering and dying.

I think all of us who have posted Ukraine colors are not doing it for likes.  We do it because we are in solidarity with the people of Ukraine. NOT sure why you would even include that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

I think all of us who have posted Ukraine colors are not doing it for likes.  We do it because we are in solidarity with the people of Ukraine. NOT sure why you would even include that.

For an excess of caution. The situation is terrible for all involved. Forum drama is the last thing I'd like to see.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, LittleSparrow Skydancer said:

What she said.

To call the rest of us point chasers is quite frankly offensive and unfair. True point chasers would be spamming the same pictures in the adversarial thread that-shall-not-be-named and necroing related threads.

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 4

36 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

What she said.

To call the rest of us point chasers is quite frankly offensive and unfair. True point chasers would be spamming the same pictures in the adversarial thread that-shall-not-be-named and necroing related threads.

OK. Now I understand what is going on here. First, please, let's all take a step back, take a deep breath, and de-escalate this situation. 

My apologies if by any chance I gave the impression that I was calling others point chasers. That was never the intent.

I wanted to be respectful to all the suffering and deaths taking place due to this terrible war. As I mentioned above, I did it for an excess of caution. I'm repeating what I said above, forum drama was the last thing I'd like to see.

I understand that we are all living under a lot of stress. But have faith in humanity. There is still some goodness out in the world. Please do not make assumptions and jump to the worst conclusion you can think of. Peace.

Edited by Echelon Alcott
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, Echelon Alcott said:

OK. Now I understand what is going on here. First, please, let's all take a step back, take a deep breath, and de-escalate this situation. 

My apologies if by any chance I gave the impression that I was calling others point chasers. That was never the intent.

I wanted to be respectful to all the suffering and deaths taking place due to this terrible war. As I mentioned above, I did it for an excess of caution. I'm repeating what I said above, forum drama was the last thing I'd like to see.

I understand that we are all living under a lot of stress. But have faith in humanity. There is still some goodness out in the world. Please do not make assumptions and jump to the worst conclusion you can think of. Peace.

My sense was certainly that you were just trying to establish the sincerity and authenticity of your own feelings, and not that you were casting shade on anyone else. That's not at all how I took it.

We are all, including the few Russians I know, so genuinely horrified by what is happening in the Ukraine that we needn't doubt the sincerity of anyone. Your disclaimer is understandable, but unnecessary: I don't for a moment doubt the depth of your feelings.

It's a difficult time (again) for everyone. We all need -- myself included, certainly -- to make efforts to be gentle with each other.

• Like 7