How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

16 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Okay, I used Lelutka Kaya for this one, but she looked too sweet (the head is adorable). Can't have that, soooo, I dug around for some wicked brows and worked those sliders. 😂

Into the Deep

In Other Worlds

I didn't have a chance earlier to post about the other mermaid shots...but I LOVE these! The spikey coral crown (it's coral in my head cannon anyway) is such a perfect touch, and yes, those eyebrows are perfectly fierce. Really really great!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Haven't taken too many shots lately (total of 3 or 4 in all of last year), but I love this dress that I got as a gift at the Shop & Hop, so I decided to see what I could come up with.

GothiCatz GoodGirl outfit (Shop & Hop gift)

For only 3 or 4 shots this year, this one is such a killer. The whole set compliments that dress perfectly, LittleMe, right down to the almost candy-colored lighting. This is SO nice.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BranScanlon said:

I didn't have a chance earlier to post about the other mermaid shots...but I LOVE these! The spikey coral crown (it's coral in my head cannon anyway) is such a perfect touch, and yes, those eyebrows are perfectly fierce. Really really great!

Thank you so much!! Your avie is adorable btw! Your old hair isn't weird at all. I think it perfectly suits your style, though the new one is very nice, too.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, BranScanlon said:

Sandor (since...you said I could call you Sandor :) ) This is another really beautiful shot. The lighting is just exquisite. Also - you and @Scylla Rhiadrahave exhibits??? o.O *runs to hail a taxi to see them*

Thank you so much!!!!  I actually don't like Bagnu. I picked a random word to signup, and didn't realize it would be used for anything other than to login. Scylla has a promo for hers in her bottom bar. I have an art gallery on the island, and had an exhibit for the winter diabetes charity, which was still up this weekend, oddly enough. IM me inworld so I can send you LM's!!!!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, PermaRuthed said:

I haven't seen too many nekos running around in a long time. I thought y'all gone extinct.

...Satisfaction brings us back? :) I've seen at least one or two other nekos a week (also @MrsSeren knows quite a few as well as herself!) I'm always happy to see other nekos in the wild, too. I'm glad we didn't go extinct. One of those groups that gives SL its rather unique flavor

Edited by BranScanlon
it's/its an early morning
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, BranScanlon said:

...Satisfaction brings us back? :) I've seen at least one or two other nekos a week (also @MrsSeren knows quite a few as well as herself!) I'm always happy to see other nekos in the wild, too. I'm glad we didn't go extinct. One of those groups that gives SL it's rather unique flavor

I'm glad too. Variety is a good thing.

• Like 2