How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

19 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

But where will you find a tree large enough for those yule tree baubles? Or is it you that have gotten .. Shorter?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

So I've started a new series of pics. In part they're a bit therapeutic: my last run of photos was difficult, and a bit emotionally harrowing, so I need to detoxify a bit with something fun and relatively easy.

But I'm also interested in exploring something I've said here before: that we say a lot about ourselves by how we represent. So, I want to do a bunch of "candid" pics that I'm calling "Intimacies" that will kinda sorta try to communicate something about myself. Or, because they are of course highly contrived and posed, something about how I think of myself.

Or even more accurately, maybe something about how I want to be "seen." Which, after all, does tell you something about me, even if these are highly idealized versions of "me."

Ok, so yes, one thing about me is that I over-complicate stuff. Here's a pic of me with a guitar. I love my RL guitars. There, you've learned something about me.

Guitar-(SM2)-Blank.thumb.png.8d80316c5b56803c073347fc7080fb10.png

• Like 30