How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I had quite a fair bit to say here, but decided to just post it to my blog instead.

In a nutshell, I've decided to upgrade an old alts' mesh body (male Slink) to the updated Belleza Jake. Paired this with Lelutka's new evoX Gen head. It was an interesting experience battling with the shape sliders for the body. In the end I wound up using a deformer to get the shape closer to what I wanted. Still a work in progress.

Also using old Mandala mesh ears because, I don't know why. I just like feathers. 🙃

vft_dec_2021_00_001.thumb.jpg.d4007454a25b1b028279b2033e2fa4fd.jpg

vft_dec_2021_01_001.thumb.jpg.a8a3339a655720629443d8cb4284d53c.jpg

https://veileddream.wordpress.com/2021/12/04/belleza/

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, VaelFaye said:

I had quite a fair bit to say here, but decided to just post it to my blog instead.

In a nutshell, I've decided to upgrade an old alts' mesh body (male Slink) to the updated Belleza Jake. Paired this with Lelutka's new evoX Gen head. It was an interesting experience battling with the shape sliders for the body. In the end I wound up using a deformer to get the shape closer to what I wanted. Still a work in progress.

Also using old Mandala mesh ears because, I don't know why. I just like feathers. 🙃

vft_dec_2021_00_001.thumb.jpg.d4007454a25b1b028279b2033e2fa4fd.jpg

vft_dec_2021_01_001.thumb.jpg.a8a3339a655720629443d8cb4284d53c.jpg

https://veileddream.wordpress.com/2021/12/04/belleza/

I love the face. It's unique and expressive. Very different from the "standard" man's face in SL!

• Like 8

I've been playing with the Classic mesh body in combination with Lelutka EvoX mesh heads for a bit, because a friend asked for some guidance and it's easier to just put a blog together about it instead of trying to explain it all in chat (I can't get voice to work on my laptop anymore for some reason). Anyhoo, isn't it fun how easily you can get from the beach to winter wonderland and back again in SL!

Classic Meshbody and Lelutka Alain

Classic Meshbody winter outfit

• Like 16

7 hours ago, Aiyumei said:

Hubby came home late last night and smelling of booze, so now I'm patiently waiting for him to get up 

Domestic disclipline.jpg

Excuse me but I kno... ummmm, I mean I think that a bucket of water would do the trick Aiyumei. Of course that might also make the bed wet too, so you can make him change that too while your at it. Just sayin... 😁

Peace...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 11/28/2021 at 9:42 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

LL will change forum software again, so then it won't matter anyway. 

Just like the super old forums from back when I joined in 2007.  Those are archived now and many of the pictures are missing.

http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/1.html

Omg ty!!…lol I found my first Avi and start date Deborah was the name my Dad wanted when I was born. Didn’t want to use my real name which I’m using now back then

BC1FA523-812D-41A2-A0C8-E2FB2561656C.png

• Like 4