How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

9 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Why don't you just save them on your computer instead?  I always take several shots before deciding which one to edit and post on Flickr.  Unless you go Pro, you'll run out of free uploads.  Also, I was wondering why you always upload to Flickr with the location.  

I save on my PC too. It gives me extra storage space by using Flickr. I can always create another account when it runs out of space. Which I've done. Also, since I sell my art,  I would rarely post a finished piece there. Everyone could download it for free then.  As to why the location? To be honest I never thought about it. 

Edited by Bagnu

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

I was wondering why you always upload to Flickr with the location.  

Why not, unless you are in your or someone else's home. I have often looked at a Flickr picture and wondered where it was taken, only to be disappointed when there is no location.

• Like 1

Unless it's some place specific that would be a good place for pictures, I see no point.  Sort of like I see no point in posting 3749628 bad pictures of one sexual encounter.  But that's just my personal opinion.  

If I do landscapes or pictures showcasing a lovely place, I'll include either the name or slurl.

11 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Unless it's some place specific that would be a good place for pictures, I see no point.

It really depends on you default, and whether adding or removing has to be done intentionally. if yo upost directly to flickr and have the box checked normally then it just happens.

My SL home

• Like 11

36 minutes ago, Ayeleeon said:

It really depends on you default, and whether adding or removing has to be done intentionally. if yo upost directly to flickr and have the box checked normally then it just happens.

My SL home

I know how Flickr works.  It's just most people don't use that feature aside from highlighting a specific place.  Looks like some of yours might be links to your bedroom?  Interesting way to meet people or griefers.  Whatever works for you.

• Like 1