How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Speed demon doesn't know how to slow down...Wendigaunt on cycle from Freebie Dungeon. Unttan 179/253/15 (underwater because steering is a problem at the speed we're going).

speeddemon9.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
second thoughts
  • Like 18

15 minutes ago, Rufferta said:

Speed demon doesn't know how to slow down...Wendigaunt on cycle from Freebie Dungeon. Unttan 179/253/15 (underwater because steering is a problem at the speed we're going).

speeddemon9.jpg

This avatar, I think I need this in my SL.  May I ask where you got it?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

It's an avatar from a Gacha. Should be able to find plenty on the MP if you search up Wendigaunt. If you'd like to try your luck yourself, you can find it at ::Static::'s mainstore, I believe.

It doesn't come with any sort of AO, and most normal AOs look strange with it, so keep that in mind.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Most of the time my avatars turn out to be 20-something. I don't really plan these things, because there's already more than enough briefings going on in real life. In Second Life I just take a free flow approach to the process of creating a look. This time I managed to create a slightly more mature look. Maybe he's in his 30's?

Akeruka Advanced M03 look 3

• Like 18

13 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

This is from ::Static. It is in a gacha that gives you a voucher. Mine does have an AO, but I have a problem reading the small print. 

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1