How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

It's so much easier using a photography alt to take pictures so I don't bug friends all the time, downside, new Catwa head so it's getting expensive.

You can bug me any time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Vin Soulstar said:

It's so much easier using a photography alt to take pictures so I don't bug friends all the time, downside, new Catwa head so it's getting expensive.

Snapshot_044.jpg

You can bug me. I'm usually just milling around SL anyway. Plus, you take greats pics!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

got some of the free gifts from the WLRP event.  The eyeshadow and outfit, in the pic. :P   It inspired a story and the pic, so who am I to complain about free stuff?  lol

temple_016.png

• Like 17

"Shine with all the untold
Hold the light given unto you
Find the love to unfold
In this broken world we choose
In unending storms
We search for space to breathe
How our hearts are worn
We've come so far
In this desert
How we blossom and we cease
Tell your story now
We have so much to know"
Vienna Teng, Shine

shine.png

• Like 15

In March of 2017 I got married in SL. RL changes to both our work schedules ended up making it so we were never online together and the marriage didn't survive. Today I put on my wedding dress and went back to the place we got married. Note the dress and the skin are the only things seen here I wore that day. Since then I have a new mesh head and a new shape, and i have on different shoes and hair, and that day I had a veil (actually two of them) and flowers in my hands.

5.6_001.png

• Like 12
  • Sad 2