Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

15 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

*checks her popcorn supply*

Popcorn should always be in plentiful supply!

12 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

Checks her messages.  Sighs in relief none are from Skell.  Sits back and relaxes.

Nah, t'wasn't you :P

12 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Me too! I haven't pounced him in a while so there shouldn't be any white fur on his black clothes =~.^=

/me brandishes the lint roller, just in case :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

OMG

Ghosty just got me THE best ever gift.  

He bought me a homestead! 

I am beyond excited!

That is awesome! :xDo you have any plans for it in mind?

I need to find myself a Ghosty to buy me a homestead.  ¬¬

And hello thread! I'm a slacker about checking in.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Rioko Bamaisin said:

That is awesome! :xDo y ou have any plans for it in mind?

I need to find myself a Ghosty to buy me a homestead.  ¬¬

And hello thread! I'm a slacker about checking in.

I think I'm going to set it up to look like a bed and breakfast. Lots of landscaping, etc.  Not for rent though.

I was shocked to say the least. We'd been talking about it but decided it was too much money. As it turns out, we have a "benefactor" who already owns a sim and offered to have it grandfathered into his.  So, that made it more affordable (although still costly).  

Seriously, I nearly fell off the couch when he told me about it.  It was the best gift ever. 

• Like 5

Arrrrr, me hearties!  Tuesday is "Talk Like a Pirate Day" - shall we gather to shiver the timbers of the Hangout?  I won't be inworld 'til about 7 pm SLT, (going to a Jake Clemons concert), but that don't let that stop the party from getting started any earlier!

From September 2010!  (Elora took this pic)  The next pic is Elora and the last one is yours truly.

5007426777_18fa4210e4_z.jpg

3937198485_d5d7f8ed88_z.jpg

3937976624_04bfea64bb_z.jpg

Edited by Maureen Boccaccio
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

Arrrrr, me hearties!  Tuesday is "Talk Like a Pirate Day" - shall we gather to shiver the timbers of the Hangout?  I won't be inworld 'til about 7 pm SLT, (going to a Jake Clemons concert), but that don't let that stop the party from getting started any earlier!

Yay!! This time I'll try to get there before everyone leaves; the time I went once before there was nobody to flirt with except a skeleton (on the plus side, he did have a bottle of rum).

• Like 1

To follow up on my "Grr!" post, I have received a genuine and heartfelt apology over the matter. Unfortunately, five years of work was undone by what happened, but there's nothing to be done to rectify that. The apology was enough to soothe my anger (which I later realised was actually upset bewilderment and not rage).

And then last night - yay, homophobia reared its head into my life again! Large group chat, and someone made the active decision to hurt someone else by directing slurs at them, to the point of bragging that her words had hit home. Welcome to a group ban, multiple abuse reports, and multiple land and store bans, lady. Hope you enjoy them.

Me? I threw on my heels, fishnets, and hotpants, plastered on even more makeup, and strutted my own brand of fabulous out into SL last night. I might also make a new glammed-out, fierce and proud skybox, like I did on a previous occasion when someone tried to make me feel like less than a human being. A kiss in exchange for a blow.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Sad 6

4 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

To follow up on my "Grr!" post, I have received a genuine and heartfelt apology over the matter. Unfortunately, five years of work was undone by what happened, but there's nothing to be done to rectify that. The apology was enough to soothe my anger (which I later realised was actually upset bewilderment and not rage).

And then last night - yay, homophobia reared its head into my life again! Large group chat, and someone made the active decision to hurt someone else by directing slurs at them, to the point of bragging that her words had hit home. Welcome to a group ban, multiple abuse reports, and multiple land and store bans, lady. Hope you enjoy them.

Me? I threw on my heels, fishnets, and hotpants, plastered on even more makeup, and strutted my own brand of fabulous out into SL last night. I might also make a new glammed-out, fierce and proud skybox, like I did on a previous occasion when someone tried to make me feel like less than a human being. A kiss in exchange for a blow.

scrappy_doo_by_dragonroll-d41no02.jpg

Is there something in the water this weekend? Another friend had to boot someone from his group because they were sending him (a member of the US military) Anti-American, Anti-Government or Ant-War images and stuff.

I don't like bullies.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

see @Clover Jinx ;) one door closes another ...well you know the saying ;)

@Skell Dagger meh that blows, love that you turned into creativity again

I second both the party at @Elora Lunasea´s and the Pirates Event - please consider going long enough to cover us europeans, too ;)

Or the flood gates! Two, yes two new store sponsors and TDCF. *snoopydance*

I'll be a busy kitteh, but it'll keep me out of trouble since RL work has ramped up for Rhonda =~.~= 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

I'll be a busy kitteh, but it'll keep me out of trouble since RL work has ramped up for Rhonda =~.~= 

Two more weeks for this project including working this coming Saturday.  A few days of travel in there as well.  The timing is tough since I'm still doing paperwork on the last project.  :(

We should have the last of our Houston services up this week which will help with all the little "when you get time" stuff.

• Sad 2