Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

30 minutes ago, Monalissa Lupindo said:

Sad now. RIP Tom Petty :(

Apparently, he has not been officially declared dead yet.  He arrived at the hospital brain dead and they have pulled life support because there is a Do Not Resuscitate order.  So now we just wait for the inevitable.

Very sad though

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Lil needs this dress!

lifelikedolls03.jpg?w=388&h=566

She does!

I made my own "poodle skirt" for a halloween party many years ago. Rather than a leash leading down to a poodle, it had a dragline leading down to a spider. I should dig it out of the attic where there are probably real spiders as big as the one on the skirt. If you don't hear from me in a week...

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

*waves*  Back from vacation in the Outer Banks.

So...SL's favorite holiday is coming up....Halloween!  Shall we try for a Halloween party at the Hangout on Halloween?  The weekend prior?

image.thumb.png.f4e5ad4491a93bc079d39380cabe7b7f.png

Yes! but only if there is an actual party this time =^.~=

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

So...SL's favorite holiday is coming up....Halloween!  Shall we try for a Halloween party at the Hangout on Halloween?  The weekend prior?

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

Yes! but only if there is an actual party this time =^.~=

I'm pretty sure I can make a Sat night party that weekend.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

*waves*  Back from vacation in the Outer Banks.

I'd like the weekend prior, I'm likely to be at a real-space party on Halloween, or at least getting out of my chair every three minutes, answering the door in a labcoat.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I'd like the weekend prior, I'm likely to be at a real-space party on Halloween, or at least getting out of my chair every three minutes, answering the door in a labcoat.

I'd like to...

10 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

...stands on the porch with a thermometer in her mouth.

Dang it Maddie beat me too it!

8 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

We could play pin the tail on the neko!

Hey! *tucks her tail between her legs and sneaks out of the room muttering to herself* "My precious..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Halloween isn't actually on that weekend.  That Saturday will be the 28th, so you shouldn't have to be getting out of your chair constantly - at least not for Halloween visitors.

Side note - I won't be able to log into SL during that prior weekend, from the 20-22, as I'll be out of town.  Since my gaming laptop broke, I don't have a travel computer with enough gumption for SL.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

What's the best timing, do you think?  I was thinking 12 hours - noon 'til midnight SLT.   Thoughts?

That sounds like what we did with parties back in the early days of the Hangout so that we managed to catch folks in all timezones.

Now we need some folks from different timezone to play Host/Hostess for a few hours so that we cover the entire timeframe.

• Like 2