The VaNiTy ThReAd

Wilhiam Hydraconis

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had a random urge to do a photo shoot at 2 in the morning. It turned out kind of pretty.

ThemBlues1.png.7bbacd1ef44df5854939a7454cfe91f3.png

The make up is from alaskametro at Indie TeePee. It's gorgeous. I couldn't do it justice. Not that early in the morning, at least. >.>

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Kymrie said:

I had a random urge to do a photo shoot at 2 in the morning. It turned out kind of pretty.

ThemBlues1.png.7bbacd1ef44df5854939a7454cfe91f3.png

The make up is from alaskametro at Indie TeePee. It's gorgeous. I couldn't do it justice. Not that early in the morning, at least. >.>

A few weeks ago, I was out and about and encountered a young woman sporting blonde hair that had been ever so slightly tinted towards blue/grey. The hue was so subtle as to make me wonder if she'd gone prematurely grey. Her makeup was similarly desaturated. It was all accentuated by her brightly colored clothing. The total effect was both beautiful and other worldly.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

A few weeks ago, I was out and about and encountered a young woman sporting blonde hair that had been ever so slightly tinted towards blue/grey. The hue was so subtle as to make me wonder if she'd gone prematurely grey. Her makeup was similarly desaturated. It was all accentuated by her brightly colored clothing. The total effect was both beautiful and other worldly.

Otherworldly is one of my favorite looks in SL. I'm still a little too chicken to go walking around that way, but I love it for photos. I wish I'd seen that avatar. She sounds pretty cool.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Kymrie said:

I wish I'd seen that avatar.

I sometimes forget this is an SL forum. I was out and about in RL at the time. The woman was real, her look was one step beyond. Every day I see pretty people and people with a sense of style. They're pleasant to look at but rarely make me wonder what's in their heads. This woman was an exception.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

That make-up set is on my "get" list. Alaska is wonderful as her demos are wearable, meaning there are no demo markings on them.

I love her store. The wearable demos are great and everything I've tried has been good quality. I got the nail set she made for that event too, so now I have pretty abalone nails. :3

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 602 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.