Off Topic Forum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

this is very very confusing. all these different ranks and no info as to how to achieve them. some people can add video others can't. very very strange and somehow looking very much like favoritism.

whatever, bring on the cheese.

Wow. Talk about carrying a torch. You must have it as bad for Suella as Storm does for Ceka (which reminds me I've not seen one single post from her in the new Forum; I did see a few on SLU while I was going through withdrawal). Bad news, though; I saw an exchange today with Suella and a guy who actually had worked in a cheese shop.

• 2 weeks later...

Tank, this thread is probably not the best place to put these posts.

A serious suggestion -- if you post it here somewhere in Commerce, or even at SLU, I'm sure you will find people happy to suggest alternate ways of arranging security for your sim, including the use of land tools and orbs.

Tank,

Redzone never defended against anything. And I say this is a former redzone user who stopped using the product almost immediately after I recognized its nefarious implications. What exactly was redzone protecting you from?  Redzone was a great snoop/spy tool for people who got kicks from that sort of behavior, but it was a poor defense mechanism against copybotters. I'm curious what type of business in SL you run to proclaim that you are now defenseless.

MilosZ

Tank Camino wrote:

redzone has on numerous ocassions ejected alts of people ive already banned for various reasons

Tank, you can continue to complain about the loss of a system that is gone, and is not coming back.  Or you can explore alternative existing methods of security.  In any case, this is not the place to debate about the efficacy or ethics of RedZone.  Again, I suggest that you post somewhere in the Commerce section, or at SLU, where people can provide some suggestions as to how you might replace RedZone with something more ToS friendly.

Venus Petrov wrote:

Thank you for listening! 

Now, can we also have an adult-only subforum?

I think an adult-only subforum would be a fantastic idea Venus.  Somewhere we can kick back and relax and talk on topics not suitable for the younger generation without fear of upsetting anyone.  I totally second this vote!

Stormm Firecaster wrote:

Venus Petrov wrote:

Thank you for listening! 

Now, can we also have an adult-only subforum?

I think an adult-only subforum would be a fantastic idea Venus.  Somewhere we can kick back and relax and talk on topics not suitable for the younger generation without fear of upsetting anyone.  I totally second this vote!

Right!  Like what fiber supliment do you use, or where to buy reading glasses at cut rate prices.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I get them in bulk at Costco because I loose so many from my failing memory.

Do they sell prunes in bulk also?  The mental constipation here has been killing me and I can really use something to help loosen me up.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, I don't agree with this decision.  People didn't follow the guidelines with the first one why should we expect anything different now? I understand that you're trying to listen to customer feedback but I think you need to consider the whole picture. General discussion was not good for the SL community as a   whole and I'm sad that it has been decided to go back down this road.

Silence is golden, Michael?

Conversation and discussion, as exercises in communication, are always worthwhile.  Shutting it down merely because there are people who abuse it merely panders to the abusers, and silences the valuable contributions of those who DO have things to say.

i miss GD too..

Nat, Tolya, Daria, and many others..

the pictures threads and the ones looking for help, the ones criticizing viewer 2 or about being banned, your threads about the fun girl that wanted to be a model.. all mixed together in a single pool :)

this is a new era. it will have its taste too, its unique taste to pie as the old GD had.. its just starting..

a hug to all the forumites..

Hippiestock-Big-Picture.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.