Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ugh - I do not have time for all of this.... Hunts, Advents, Shopping, shopping, and now more shopping

image.png.f8e8c796cd4b5770ae892e29c891826a.png

I paced myself this year and am cherry picking what I want. Mostly decor and furniture for future blog posts and stuff for the alts.

There are 12L "gifts" at Access that require the free event group BUT the free sweater dress from Vinyl is a fatpack and does note require the group. I ❤️ Toast for little things like that.

Something while we wait for it to clear up to grab the Blueberry one and GC lol

• Like 4

I am making notes for next year's advents.  I typically give a store 2-3 gifts before I decide to drop it from my list.  I did remember a few from last year that I dropped quickly and thus didn't add them to my list this year.  However, there are a few others that seem somewhat familiar and probably could have been avoided entirely if I had notes from last year.  So this year I've created a notecard of places that I'm not interested in at all so I can just skip them next year, without wasting the few days of 'give em a chance' time.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

There are 12L "gifts" at Access

So the "gifts" are creeping up in price.  I hate that they call the "gifts" and yet charge.  However, if they give me a picture and I like the item, then I'm still likely to pay for the so-called gift, because it is still a 'cheapie'.  However, most do not show pictures, and so I don't even consider it.

ETA:  Essenz has a gift with a picture.  However, they are one of the few exceptions where I would have bought the "gift" just by verifying that I didn't already have the item in inventory.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

However, if they give me a picture and I like the item, then I'm still likely to pay for the so-called gift, because it is still a 'cheapie'.

I'm the same way or if I see someone posting about the item. The Just Because dress has a picture too so I nabbed it.

• Like 1

Good morning everyone! Happy Thursday! Got your Christmas shopping done? It is the 50th year anniversary of Apollo 8 orbit of the moon. Here is a transcript of the Christmas message transmitted from lunar orbit, by the crew of Apollo 8 on Christmas eve 1968.

We are now approaching lunar sunrise, and for all the people back on Earth, the crew of Apollo 8 has a message that we would like to send to you.

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness.

James Lovell

And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.
And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.
And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Frank Borman

And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called he Seas: and God saw that it was good.

And from the crew of Apollo 8, we close with good night, good luck, a Merry Christmas – and God bless all of you, all of you on the good Earth.

Peace!

81097173666d4948e1a93bb8a434bc79.jpg

149231-Puppy-With-Christmas-Lights.jpg

addb82ed0d7fb475afef3246184bdd65--happy-puppy-puppy-love.jpg

edc33d9989c5a9d07a1405bda2adb9dc--christmas-coffee-christmas-humor.jpg

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 73 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.