Your Oldest Av?

Krueger

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you, Czari!! :)

I only reallized it this morning when my wife told me.  I was making us breakfast and she said, "Happy 5th birthday."  To which my response was a tired, "Huh, what?"  Haha

Amazing how time flies when you're having fun!

The very oldest av I have ever had is from 2004, but I don't even remember the name on that account. I've had a few others since-but they're all long gone(either deleted by LL back when they still did that, or deleted by me when I got bored with sl, which I did a couple of times between 05 and 07). Though I still have almost all of my stuff-well anything transfer, from those early days. I've sort of passed it along from av to av, when I deleted the ones I no longer wanted.

This av is the only one I use now-and the only one I've used for at least a couple years, though I actually have 3. My oldest one will be 6 in April. This one will be 6 in June, I think. I always forget, lmao.

Orca  is my oldest and most used account. 1.18.2007. Oh my, I'm turning 7 next week, time to wear my big girl pants.

I have 4 more accounts, 3 girls and 1 boy which I mucked up so badly I made him a permanent tiny bunneh now. The girls are all total freeloaders, super fugly n00bs and prettty much useless anyway. I handed each of 'em 10l so they could do a selfie for their profiles, but that's it.

Mr. beethros_001.jpg

beethros Karas    April 5th of the year 2007

I can't forget that day!

It was by accident when I found my self in a harbor waiting to be on board, 12 hours earlier than the departure time! Time was 07:00 am .. It was a really small Town with only the basic stores and so, I started looking around to find something to pass those 12 hours; And there in front of my eyes...

..An "Internet Cafe"

Great! I was already addicted with my PC at home playing those days PC games only, like Settlers III and Cultures2 and also SIM City 3000... The SIMS was my newest CD at home and now it was a great moment to try The SIMS 2, since I had plenty of time to kill...

And here comes  (OMG) The "hand" of His Endless Glory! And I did a huge mistake when in Google search:

I wanted to type: TheSims2 but I press a (space) between the "The" and the "Sims" and so Google said: No results.. Please have a look to those similar; First choice was: There.<com> A Virtual world you can chat with friends and build houses! It was exactly what I was needed! Chat+building! And so, in less than a week since I was involved with Virtual worlds, I discover Secondlife (9th of April 2007) and here I am today, sleeping only 4 hours, (twice a day though) and being into our beautiful 3d World as much as I can. And as I have read somewhere, they said: When you see your avatar having coffee in the mornings, before the person behind the monitor, then you know your addicted. Its so sweet addiction! I Love it!

Long Live Krueger,

Long Live Secondlife!

(P.S.) Don't forget to mention your passwords to your will :P I did!

beethros Karas wrote:

(P.S.) Don't forget to mention your passwords to your will
:P
I did!

That's dangerous and a potential source of a breach of security should anyone get a hold of a copy.  You heirs don't need your pass word.  LL will allow them access to your account when they submit proper documentation, so you are better off putting those instructions in  your will.  It is not sufficient to just let them log into yur account and take it over. They must go through the legal procedures or they very well may have a problems. 

See this policy which explains it all.

Very true! Thank you for letting me know about it!

See? Its like in what we call a RL.. No one will ever love my "beethros" as I do. Nobody cares for "him" My Wife, made an account in SL, only when she discover that I have one, just for to be close to me and watch my moves! My daughter she is so out of Computers and so there is no future for beethros. Maybe my  3 years old son is the future!!! After all , his mom and dad met in a virtual world and change all them lives to get married RL and make him! That's why I have the password to my will, so it will go to the ones really want it. I don't have a huge inventory or lots of money.. But I do have the 3 things needed to succeed in SL: Reputation, reputation and reputation. And more what I have is : LOVE for this virtual worlds, a love that nobody will follow its step after I'm Gonne. Who could know what effort needed from "beethros" to make that works out! None! Like in RL... They all would just fight for who will take the money or the power (if there is some left)

Thanks Amethyst :)

/me things again about it!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.