Let's write a Letter to Linden Lab

15 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly 

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California

5 minutes ago, Extrude Ragu said:

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap 

Edited by Janet Voxel

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available

1 minute ago, Rolig Loon said:

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available

Regards,

• Haha 1

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available.

Regards,

A.I.

• Haha 2

Dear Linden Lab,

We the residents of Second Life like bacon. Vegetarian options not allowed except waffles and tacos. Please, a pony would really neigh flamboyantly. Indeed, I bathe frequently in California. Glycerine soap isn't available.

Regards,

A.I.

PS:

Dear Linden Lab,

Regards,

A.I.

PS: TSOP

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

None of teh Goggle meanings of "TSOP" make any sense here. Maybe is a culture special meaning?

Thin Small Outline Package

The Sound Of Philadelphia

The State of Palestine

The Sound of Perseverance

The Speed of Pain

Dear Linden Lab,

Regards,

A.I.

P.P.S.

Dear Linden Lab,

Regards,

A.I.

P.P.S.

Oh!

Dear Linden Lab,

Regards,

A.I.

P.P.S.

Oh!

FYI:

Dear Linden Lab,

Regards,

A.I.

P.P.S.

Oh!

FYI: This!

• Haha 1

Dear Linden Lab,

Regards,

A.I.

P.P.S.

Oh!

FYI:  I used bacon

I

24 minutes ago, Kathlen Onyx said:

Dear Linden Lab,

Regards,

A.I.

P.P.S.

Oh!

FYI:  I used bacon

I thought 1 word at the time?