Jump to content

Silly Ideas to Fix Second Life


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Charlemagne Allen said:

Serious ideas only

Make me CEO 👑

Give Bellisaria its first (real) casino 💲

Make the head of product development a bot 🤖

Set up a court for all resident disputes 👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️ and stream it 👍

Charge 50L a day for banlines ;)

OK, I'll stop :)

  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Rat Luv said:

Make me CEO 👑

Give Bellisaria its first (real) casino 💲

Make the head of product development a bot 🤖

Set up a court for all resident disputes 👨‍⚖️👩‍⚖️ and stream it 👍

Charge 50L a day for banlines ;)

OK, I'll stop :)

Unironically, yes on the Banlines.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Build a 5 km high wall around the Belliciosian Privacy-Haters Zone, topped out with automatic sentry guns FACING INWARDS.

Raise maximum banline height from 50 m to 5 km.

Charge Bellicosians L$250 a day for a tourist visa to visit Mainland.

Delete all road, rail, and waterway connections between Bellicosia and Mainland

 

  • Haha 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Semi-ban the word "banlines" on the forum - any time anyone uses the word, they have to pay 1L$ into the "banlines funds", which finances an in-world region with two zones.

One, a battlefield, where friends and foes of banlines may fight each other with those gatling guns from the first post.

One a party zone, where they can smoke peace pipes together.

And forum gets monthly statistics of how many avatars were counted per zone...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, InnerCity Elf said:

Semi-ban the word "banlines" on the forum - any time anyone uses the word, they have to pay 1L$ into the "banlines funds", which finances an in-world region with two zones.

One, a battlefield, where friends and foes of banlines may fight each other with those gatling guns from the first post.

One a party zone, where they can smoke peace pipes together.

And forum gets monthly statistics of how many avatars were counted per zone...

Add a forum feature that changes random words of every post to "banlines"! :P 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Charlemagne Allen said:

Serious ideas only.

Give all noobies catling guns and turn on rez on every sim.

In addition to this, turn on avatar health in every region so everyone can get "killed". It will be like the Purge. After a few hours the whole thing is turned off until the next one.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Introduce a Standard English language viewer for the 56 countries of the Commonwealth, because the US English one has weird spelling and grammar mistakes in it.

Will it also do "translation" of words that are "wrong" to the correct word?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

In addition to this, turn on avatar health in every region so everyone can get "killed". It will be like the Purge. After a few hours the whole thing is turned off until the next one.

The catling gun only fires cats that chase you around. I do support the idea, though.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

No, it would just replace them with the correct Standard English spellings, or grammatically correct Standard English words.

The US can keep the current viewer for their own unique needs...

I mean words like:

Trunk=>Boot

Elevator=>Lift

Backyard=>Garden

etc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

Introduce a Standard English language viewer for the 56 countries of the Commonwealth, because the US English one has weird spelling and grammar mistakes in it.

Blame our forefathers who decided to deviate from Standard English to American English.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...