Second Life Wishes for the 2023 Holiday Season

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Like it or not, the "Holidays" are just around the corner!

What are your "Holiday Wishes" for this year?

Here's a few to get started:

- Sufficient new Bellisseria homes, for anyone who wants one, for all themes

- An update to the new Senra body with many improvements

- The official Mobile viewer

(Bonus: You don't even have to sit on a jolly man's lap to tell us your wishes!)

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

(Bonus: You don't even have to sit on a jolly man's lap to tell us your wishes!)

Good, 'cause I just don't know you that well.

Since these are holiday wishes and not expectations, I'm wishing for an entire overhaul of how SL simulators communicate to be up to modern standards.

• Like 2

I wish I had more time to be inworld and that inventory could be sorted from the SL website.

Side wish: I wish I could sleep - to make it SL related: I wish that each time I tucked my avatar into bed and closed her eyes, I would be able to sleep RL.  Then the next morning, I log in for a minute, take her out of bed, and dress her, I would be fully awake in RL until i put my av to bed again.  This isn't a well thought out wish, but you get the idea, right?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I wish I had more time to be inworld and that inventory could be sorted from the SL website.

Side wish: I wish I could sleep - to make it SL related: I wish that each time I tucked my avatar into bed and closed her eyes, I would be able to sleep RL.  Then the next morning, I log in for a minute, take her out of bed, and dress her, I would be fully awake in RL until i put my av to bed again.  This isn't a well thought out wish, but you get the idea, right?

Oh, man, the number of times I want to check whether I own something but can't go inworld right then to look! 😄

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A decent selection of Lara X clothing on launch, and support for the body from my favourite brands.

The ability to transfer Lindens to another SL resident via my web page, and not be required to be in-world. This is mainly to get my male alts allowance sent to me, but useful for everyone I suspect.

Inventory sorting via my webpage would also be amazing per @Cinnamon Mistwood.

tenor-1813393823.gif.9911e5034c154fdfa7441a6cfbcc0661.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

But only, if it is developed that far, that it has all the awesomeness to become an instant hit right away with new users.
If not, it could be better on the list for 2024's holiday season.

My wish for all merchants (and especially for the small ones): That the holiday sales will go through the roof.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Like it or not, the "Holidays" are just around the corner!

What are your "Holiday Wishes" for this year?

Here's a few to get started:

- Sufficient new Bellisseria homes, for anyone who wants one, for all themes

- An update to the new Senra body with many improvements

Yes to all of these, and I want to throw in:

A lot of stores participating in another round of the LeLutka Holiday Special, including (of course!) two new free mesh heads from LeLutka.

I'm also hoping that a few other Bento mesh head makers will toss a freebie our way (hint, hint).

EDITED TO ADD: Oh, and a lot of stores offering gift cards (or store credit) at the December Shop and Hop event! I noticed far fewer gift cards than usual at the Halloween Shop and Hop, which was a bit of a disappointment.

Edited by Vanity Fair
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Not Yet !!

image.png.4f91003bed4b9e275c21b5e331b5c778.png

What has the rest of the world to do with the USA for that matter?
November 18 is the official arrival of St. Nicolas in the Netherlands. No idea if that is before or after Thanksgiving in the US.
There simply is no such thing as Thanksgiving over here.

The holidays are coming and won't stop for a turkey or two.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Sid Nagy said:

What has the rest of the world to do with the USA for that matter?
November 18 is the official arrival of St. Nicolas in the Netherlands. No idea if that is before or after Thanksgiving.
The holidays are coming and won't stop for a turkey or two.

Hey now, this thread respects ALL holidays through the calendar New Year - no matter your country of origin or faith background. I hope you can respect that too!

ETA: I guess that was your point!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 202 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.