A formal complaint againsty a specific Linden, or a Specific Mole

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, This is an interesting topic, if you see past rowan's wrong advice, and scylla's incorrect information.

How EAXCTLY does one raise a formal complaint against a specific Mole for a response to a formal forum complaint (NOT querying moderation) who passes a personal opionon as opposed to a neutral stance? @ Quartz Mole I advised you that your improper response would result in a formal complaint/.

@Patch Linden

@Quartz Mole

@Tommy Linden

Edited by belindacarson
  • Haha 3

As per IM from Quartz Mole (names redacted ref the GDPR):

There really is no need to attack people in the forums.   If you think a post breaks the forum guidelines in some way, you should report it, as you did.  You don't have to launch a personal attack on the resident concerned.   As it happens, Keif edited the thread he started, asking us to remove it because he hadn't been aware of the existing thread for pictures of Lindens and Moles in which is now posting.   He's now posting his pictures in the right place.

Whilst I have ZERO issues with the moderation, I DO take issue with /Quartz issuing a personal response which makes me indicate they have a personal response to the account in question.

Which is WHY i wish to issue a formal complaint against Quartz Mole (I warned you that you would not get away with this Quartz)

• Haha 5
  • Confused 3

9 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

I DO take issue with /Quartz issuing a personal response which makes me indicate they have a personal response to the account in question.

They are people, so they have opinions, and should be allowed to express those opinions, as long as their opinions are recognized and treated as just that, opinions, I fail to see what the issue is.

• Like 6

So this one is not only going to get locked, but deleted, i'm sure.

I don't know what started this oh so juicy juicy drama, but....

OP, ask yourself these questions: Who's house are you in? Are you forced to be here...? I'll help you. The answer to both is no. Formal complaint... f*kin hell, lol... You didn't read the Terms of Service, did ya? If you did, then you'd know Lindens don't need to explain anything to you about their actions, or lack thereof. As i said, you don't have to be here. You have no rights here, you can not make any demands. You have the privilege to be here for as long as the Lindens tolerate you. Heck, they can even kick you out for no reason whatsoever.

So, having said that. Humor me, and do spill the origins of this drama. I crave for it.

Edited by CaithLynnSayes
Grammar is hard.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I think the answer based on other recent threads is: 1) File a JIRA, and 2) Don't tag specific Lindens/Moles.

The OP also appears to be engaging in a form of "name and shame".

Adding the possible "personal dispute" I mentioned earlier, can anyone think of something I may have missed?

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Which is WHY i wish to issue a formal complaint against Quartz Mole (I warned you that you would not get away with this Quartz)

laugh-elissa.gif.95ea90209f07a7b7eaa259f253b28193.gif

I've had posts removed by Quartz in the past, I don't agree with it, but i don't publicly react to it like a 5 year old.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, belindacarson said:

Wait wait wait. I got it! Why don't you go and contact the SL Coast Guard, or the SL Police Force or something so they can WEE WUU WEE WUU across the grid and hunt down Quartz and question them about this despicable behavior! 

Seriously, think about it. It'll be an unbiased third party doing the questioning. Brilliant! Right?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

• Administrators

Hey there belindacarson,

If you ever feel that you need to file a complaint against Moderators on the Second Life forums, you can submit a support ticket (you may file it under an Abuse Appeal to make things super easy), and from there my team will take a closer look to see if there is anything we need to address.

Since this is not a topic that is remotely appropriate for the forums I’m going to go ahead and close this.

Thanks!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.